Till Death, Do Us Part

So guys, this os is based on the current track when Thaku Maa agrees to the conditions put forth by Anirudh... Thaku Maa doesn't know that Roopa is Anirudh himself... Anirudh covers it up in such a way that Thaku Maa believes it...

Let's continue with the OS...

Thaku Maa was still in a haze unable to believe that she pushed Roopa into the deep water... Meanwhile, Anirudh is saved and he goes back to the Koti... He makes up a plan to blackmail Thaku Maa so that she agrees to his 3 conditions...

Anirudh crosses the line and meets Thaku Maa and starts to blackmail her... TM gets scared and agrees to the 3 conditions of Anirudh...

The conditions were that RhimJim Kaki shouldn't be sent out of the house, the line should be erased and Anirudh's hands shouldn't be cut off if he comes there to meet Bondita and Bondita should be sent to RC Mansion...

Thaku Maa agrees to the conditions but suspects Anirudh... Bondita is packing her potli here and takes out the photo of hers and Anirudh's that they clicked in Siliguri... Thaku Maa is shocked looking at the pictures and moreover the closeness between them...

"Bondita, I am not able to see Sindoor and Shaka Pola in these pictures... Where are they dear??"

"Oh... Umm... I and Sakha Babu escaped from the angry villagers... These pictures were taken that day..."

"What happened that day?? Why you were running from the villagers??"

"Umm... I declared that Sakha Babu and I aren't Husband-Wife anymore and our relationship is illegal according to the Law..."

"Oh... So, this had happened... Who instigated the villagers against you dear??"

"Sampoorna... Sakha Babu told me this... Thaku Maa, can you speak to my Kaka Sasur Ji and punish that Sampoorna and her parents?? She has done so many wrong things... One of them is she tried to bury Maa alive... Please punish her... "

"Okay dear... Sampoorna will be punished... And one more thing, you will go and live with the Roy Choudharys... You are happy, aren't you??"

"Yes... And please don't try to sabotage it... I know you very well Thaku Maa..."

Bondita nods happily and goes out to see Anirudh... Anirudh gets happy on listening to this and goes to the Durga Mandir to thank Bondita's Durga Maa for setting things right...

Thaku Maa tries to find the link between Anirudh and Roopa but fails to do so... Because Roopa's face was entirely different from Anirudh's face... Thaku Maa decided to leave that topic... Here, Kaka and Anirudh gets ready to welcome Bondita... But gets shocked on seeing Thaku Maa dressed as a bride... Kaka panics...

Thaku Maa enters the Mansion and asks everyone to change the decorations as she doesn't like it... Thaku Maa calls Bondita, she comes there and is equally shocked as Anirudh...

"Anirudh Roy Choudhary, you wanted Bondita's responsibility nah?? Okay, I accept it... But, my responsibility should also be taken..."

"Bondita, what is all this?? You know what is happening??"

"No Sakha Babu, I don't have any clue..."

"Oh Anirudh Roy Choudhary, ask me, she doesn't know anything... I will tell you... The person who has forgotten to take my responsibility is here, in front of you... *points towards Trilochan* He... He's the one who was supposed to take up my responsibility... His baaraat left without me..."

"Oh!! What wrong did I do in not marrying you?? It was my father's decision Kalindi... And his decision was right and what I did also was right... Following the Rules Of The Society is more important than my life... *narrates everything excluding the major part*