Finale

I slowly flutter my arms and began to smile softly feeing somewhat content and happy. It was as if I was glowing.

I shift slightly but feeling a body stirring on my chest I quickly freeze. I look down and felt a blush creeping into my cheeks as the memory of last night suddenly appeared.

Feeling Yeji tighten her hold, I chuckle lightly and wrapped my arms around her before placing a soft kiss on top of her head. She hums in response.

"Morning." She breathes out as she continued to snuggle into the crook of my neck.

"Morning." I husk out. She pulls away and sits up and begins to stretch her arms, moaning in delight. I roll over to my side and placed the side of my head in my hand as I stared at her in adoration. I lowly whistle as the blanket fell off her chest, exposing her bare skin.

She looks over at me and seeing my lingering eyes on her chest, she quickly blushed in embarrassment and grabbed the sheets to cover herself.

"Yah!" She yells out. I chuckle and hop off the bed, not caring for being exposed.

"Nothing I haven't seen before Yeji." I tease. I grab two of her pajama shorts and two oversized shirts. I put on a yellow oversized shirt and shorts before making my way towards her. I place the clothes on her lap and pushed her back down the bed, straddling her waist while placing both of my hands on both sides of her head.

"And I hope it won't be the last." And with that I placed a short kiss on her lips before hopping off, leaving a dazed Yeji to lay on the bed. She quickly shook off the spell and laughed lightly.

"Well aren't you the bold type." She teases as she began change into her clothes. I simply shrug and made my way towards her, placing my hands on her waist.

"You bring it out of me." I casually say. She sends me her gummy smile and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"God I love you." She causally states.

Our eyes suddenly widen and our bodies stiffened. My heart began to beat nervously.

She what?

Before I could pull away, she quickly snatched onto my hands tightly. I lock my gaze into her and felt my heart melt at the sincerity in them.

"I do Ryujin. So much." She states with the corners of her lips lifting up into a beautiful bright smile. I began to smile widely and grip her waist tighter.

"Really?" I excitedly ask.

This was the moment I have been waiting for as long as I so could remember. It felt like a dream but feeling her body against mine and seeing the honesty in her eyes, I knew it was real. She giggles lightly and presses her lips against mine. She pulls away.

"Really." I quickly pulled her body against me and wrapped my arms tightly around hers as I buried my face in the crook of her neck.

"I love you too Yeji." I whisper before pulling away and smashing my lips against hers. She immediately and eagerly responded and squeals into my lips as I quickly lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist as we began to deepen the kiss. I swiftly placed my hands onto her butt causing her to let out a throaty moan as I squeezed the flesh—

"Oh God! Please stop! Just stop with the porn already! You girls were loud enough last night!" I hear Jisu yell out from outside causing us to freeze and blush in embarrassment. Chaeryeong then adds.

"Now stop sucking faces and come eat breakfast with us! Jisu won't let me eat unless both of you come out of the room!" She angrily says.

"And at least when we do it, we're considerate enough to do it quietly or when you guys aren't here!" Jisu yells from behind the door. A gasp and the sound of a slap on the head was instantly made as we hear Chaeryeong scolding a whiny Jisu.