Let's Get Our Robot Back - Part 1

[Ryans POV]

We were only a few minutes to late. The robot was being lifted out of its sallow by a winged monster.

"No, no, no!" I screamed ditching my bike.

"Are they in there?" Spyder asked.

"Are they inside the robot?" Harris said.

"Hold on." I said, trying to connect to Mech-X4 at least through its cameras. 

"What are you doing?" Harris asked.

"Trying to connect through the robots cameras. Oh got it, Mark and Dakota are both there, and someone else." I then lost my focus and connection with the robot "No! I can't loose my focus again I have to bring them back."

"But you've never tried to control the robot from the outside, you don't know what could happen!" Harris protested.

"I have to try." I said regaining my focus. I was only able to gain control of the cameras once again and got a better look at my brother, Dakota and the man inside. Dakota and Mark were tied to Spyder and Harris chair, Mark kicking trying to get free, while Dakota was barely conscious. I felt a shot of pain in my head making me loose concentration.

"They're gone." Spyder said.

"What are we going to do?" Harris asked as we watched the robot disappear from sight.

"I'll tell you one thing, they have our robot, my brother and our best friend, we're gonna find them." I said. "I don't care who these people are, they aren't messing with my family."

"I have an idea." Harris took of towards a run down RV. Me and Spyder both followed, apparently this is where Harris found the video recording of Leo. I let go of the door behind me leaning up against the wall. "Hey? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I told you I'm fine, I just feel a little drained. Can we just look around, maybe Leo has some way to track Mech-X4 okay?" I said.

"Hey what's this button do?" Spyder pushed a button on the wall. One of Leo's cabinets flew open and a skunk jumped out to the floor. We all screamed jumping on top of the nearest object.

"Don't make it stink!" I said. It raised its tail as Harris yelled.

"Oh dang son! Out! Out! Out!" I kicked the door open as the skunk ran out and I slammed the door behind it. We all breathed a sigh of relief. "Alright back to the task at hand." He began to type away on a computer "Hey check this out. Looks like Leo set up a transponder system, the robots constantly sending out a signal on a secret frequency, and this satellite is set up to connect to it, I should be able to get its GPS coordinates."

"Well good work Harris!" I said, until the computer shut down. "Oh, bad work Harris! What did you do?"

"The robot must of gone out of range, the satellite isn't strong enough to reach that far." He said.

"Great! How are we going to find Mech-X4 and get Mark and Kota back!" 

"Yeah they could be anywhere in the world." Spyder said.

"Any where on planet earth."

"Wait this is planet earth right?" He said.

"This is earth." Harris said drawing on his tablet. "And these are satellites, directly above the bay city area, their strong enough to pickup signals anywhere on the planet."

"Which means they can pick up Mech-X4s signal! And track it from anywhere! All we have to do is take the satellite and point it at Bay City. Let's do it!" I said, we headed for the door, almost forgetting about the skunk outside the door.