Chapter 12

I woke up to Remus' lips peppering my neck with kisses, I whined, and tried to roll over but he was on top of me.
I mumbled" Remus, what time is-is it?"
He whispered" If I told you, you'd push me off and grumble."
" Is it even light out?"
" Not for a couple more hours." I whined more," I know you barely get sleep as it is, but I need you."
" Y-You have me." He chuckled,
" Awake, preferably." I smiled a little, he kissed my neck again," I can feel you smiling, darling."
" Moon?" He hummed against my neck, then nuzzled my neck," Go back to sleep, Moony..."
" Lumos." I opened my eyes, looking at him, he smiled widely," Will you be mine?" I blushed deeply,
" A-Already am, Remus."
" Nox." His wand turned off, I smiled, closing my eyes again as he began kissing at my neck." Let's go wander the ground."
" I-It's freezing."
" I'll let you wear my jacket." I opened my eyes, he was smirking,
" Fine." He smiled and kissed me before getting up, I followed, getting dressed in more layers.

We were walking around, outside, he looked up at the moon, tomorrow night was the full moon.
I said" Remus." He looked back at me with a smile,
He said" Are you cold? You're shivering."
" I-I'm okay." His arms wrapped around me, before we started moving again,
" I shouldn't have brought you out here, it's freezing. Come on, let's go back inside and cuddle." I nodded my head, he grasped my hand and led me back inside while watching their map. It shows everyone in Hogwarts, it's brilliant.

We laid down again, his arms wrapped around me, I nuzzled into his warmth, still shivering.
He whispered" I'm sorry."
I whispered" It-It's okay, Remus. I wanted- I wanted to go with you."
" But you could get sick, and you're already going to be out there tomorrow night. All night."
" I'll be okay."
" But you could get-"
" Then-Then you can take care of me." He smiled and kissed my head,
" Yeah, I'd love that." I smiled, he nuzzled my neck, I closed my eyes," Go back to sleep, darling." I hummed, already starting to doze off-

I was woken up by James,
He said" Get up you two! We're gonna miss breakfast!" I whined, Remus groaned," Remus, you're the one always up, get up."
Sirius said" Why are you in jackets?"
Remus said" We went for a walk in the early morning. I just fell asleep."
" And you dragged Mr. Freezes-every-five-seconds with you? Really?"
" Can you go away?"
" No. You both need breakfast. Bean, here, needs a routine." I was yanked from Remus' arms, Remus growled, sitting up. Sirius smiled," Now up, you overgrown dog." Sirius put me down on my feet, I began getting ready, I could feel Remus' eyes on me.
James said" Stop staring and get dressed." He threw clothes at Remus, who grumbled but began getting dressed.

We were down at breakfast, Remus had me partially on his lap,
James said" You're gonna have to let him go to class, Moony."
Remus said" I know." He nuzzled my neck again,
" And it won't be till lunch that you see him." Remus grumbled," He and you have classes to attend."
" Classes can wait."
Sirius said" And that's definitely the moon talking." Remus started kissing my neck again," Come on, Moony, if you're gonna kiss his neck at least leave a mark."
James said" No, do not!" I gasped and whined as Remus started sucking at a spot on my neck." No, no..." I squirmed at the strange feeling, I whimpered as he stopped." Remus, bloody hell."
Remus said" What? No... I'm so sorry, Nikkie." He hugged me, kissing my cheek then got up," I got to go." He rushed off, I panted,
Sirius said" Did you like that, Nikkie?" I nodded slightly,
James said" That wasn't funny, Sirius."
" I never said it was, James."
" You okay, Nikkie?" I nodded again,
I said" Why-Why'd he leave?"
" Because he's afraid he'd hurt you, or force you to do something you're not comfortable with."
" Why?"
" Because that's just how things are on full moon days. He's either like this, or doesn't talk to anyone, he explained it to you, remember?" I looked down," Nikkie, you remember that, right?"
" I-I got hit... in the head a lot... some things are just... just blank."
" What?!" I whimpered," No, no, I'm sorry, I am, but you can't remember some things?"
" Onl-Only a few things."
" Okay, how about the time we pranked some first years, that day we couldn't stop laughing and almost got caught by McGonagall. What spell did we use to prank them?" I tried to think, tried to remember, I whined, shaking my head, I sighed." Okay, how about the time we took you to Zonko's and got you to try a prank candy?"
" I had boils for three hours because of that."
" Good job."