Chapter 11

I was walking to my next class, then my robe was grabbed and I was pinned to the wall. I saw Lucius Malfoy and Severus Snape,
I said" Y-Yes?"
Malfoy said" My parents were correct, you are a disgrace. Noble family like the Steele's, sorted into Gryffindor... Just like Sirius Black... disgraces, you both are."
" N-No, No... we're not."
" Yes, you are." He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pinned me further up the wall. I whimpered,
Snape said" Let's just curse him and get out of here. You know those blubbering marauders won't be far."
I screamed" Re-Remus! James! Sirius!" Then my mouth was covered, I screamed, trying to get him to let go.
Malfoy said" Cru-" I pulled my wand from my robe and zapped him," You're dead!" I kicked his chest, he dropped me and I took off,
Snape said" Stupefy!" I was slung into a wall, I yelped but got up and ran again.

I heard them chasing me, then I saw Lily, I sighed and ran to her, tears were sliding down my face.
I said" Lily! Lily! Help!" My feet slid and I hid behind her, wrapping my arms around her stomach as I whimpered against her shoulder.
She said" Whoa, whoa, what's happened, Nikkie?" Then I saw Malfoy and Snape, I whimpered again, she huffed," Lucius! Severus!" She stomped to them, dragging me about with her, I shook my head quickly." If you have dared hurt him, I will give you both detention!"
Malfoy said" Shut up, you mud-" She took out her wand, there was green light, and he puked a slug.
" Severus..."
Snape said" Sorry... Lily." He grabbed Malfoy and walked away,
" You're okay, Nikkie. They won't hurt you again. Here, let go... come on." I was shaking severely, my grip tightened as she tried to make me let go. I zoned out...

I heard Dorcas Meadowes,
She said" What's the disease you got?"
Lily said" Shush! He's no disease, he's a frightened 15 year old who was just attacked by Malfoy."
" Interesting. What's his name?"
" Nicholas."
" Want help to.. well..."
" No, he won't detach until a marauder comes and they're in detention."
" Brilliant. Is he alive?"
" You alive, Nikkie?" I whimpered," Yes, he is." I noticed we were in the great hall, I zoned back out again.

I heard Sirius said" Hel- What happened?"
James said" Is he all right?"
Lily said" Un-scare him, first, please, poor babe's been frozen since he was attacked."
Sirius said" Hm? Attack-Attacked?"
James said" Come on, Nikkie, let's let go of Lily, hm?" I felt him pet my head, he laid his head on my shoulder," Just gotta let go of her, and if you want, you can attach to me till Remus gets here." I let go of Lily and wrapped my arms around myself. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and looked at Lily," Now, back to him being attacked."
Lily said" I don't really know, he screamed my name and help, then I saw Malfoy and Snape... Malfoy seemed pretty vicious towards him."
" Brilliant."
Sirius said" Let me hug the Bean before I explode." Then Sirius had me in his arms, he sighed," You all right, Bean?" I nodded my head slowly," You sure?" I nodded again," All right. Remus'll be here any minute. Then I've got to go handle some business."
" No. We just got out of detention."
" He messed with our Bean, he's paying."
" Yes, he will. Another day. We'll go to Hogmeades, get some Zonko's products and it'll be well."
" Fine."
" Has he calmed down yet?"
" No, his heart is still racing faster than a broom during quidditch."

I heard Remus say" What happened to Nikkie?" I snapped out of it and hugged him, digging my face into his chest, he stumbled back a bit but hugged me back, rubbing my back." What happened?"
Sirius said" Malfoy and Snivellus... attacked him, well, we're not entirely sure because he hasn't talked yet."
" Nikkie, darling, what happened?"
I mumbled" Sirius is gonna be angry."
" No, Sirius won't be angry. Not at you, at least."
" Malfoy... Malfoy called us... he called us disgraces, tried to cruciatus me but I-I-I zapped- I zapped him, and kicked-kicked his chest, then Sn-Snape stupefy'd me, but I'm-I'm okay... I took off after-after that." Sirius was tapping his leg quickly," He-He's angry."
Sirius said" N-No... No, I'm not. I'm not angry, love. Don't worry about me."
Remus said" Want to go to the common room or our dorm?" I nodded quickly, he nodded," Okay, let's go." He took my hand and began leading me, as the marauders followed behind us.

I was shaking as I laid on top of Remus,
He said" You're shaking, Nikkie."
I whispered" I-I get so... I get so afraid, I can't.. I can't stop thinking about how he pinned me to the wall... he tried to-to..." I whimpered,
" Shh, come up here." I crawled up a bit so I was face to face with him," Want me to distract you?" I nodded," Can I kiss you?" I nodded again, he kissed me, my eyes shut as I melted into him.

We were snogging,
I heard Sirius said" Bloody hell, Remus, at least lock the door." I blushed, pulling away from Remus, Remus chuckled.
He said" Sorry... forgot."
" Should be ashamed of yourself, Moony, turning our innocent little Bean into a sex-driven wizard!"
" Shut it, Padfoot!"
" How red is he, at least?"
" As red as a strawberry." Sirius laughed, Remus ran his fingers through my hair, smiling at me." You done being embarrassed yet, darling?"
I said" He'll-He'll never let us forget that, will he?"
" Probably not."
Sirius said" Definitely not."
" Sirius, out!"
" Okay, okay, lock the door!" He laughed as he walked out, Remus waved his wand in the direction of the door and I heard it lock.
" Do you feel less anxious?" I nodded my head, shyly, then laid my head on his chest." Good." He hugged me, I laughed as he kissed the top of my head, I knew he smiled." I love your laugh."
" Shut it."
" Hm, we have corrupted you." I looked at him with a pout, he chuckled," We could always lock them out just for the fun of it, you know."
" Sirius... would-would never let you live it down."
" Definitely not, but what's the fun if we're not a bit mischievous."
" Didn't you lot get- lot get detention earlier for that?"
" Yeah, but it was fine."

After a while, James and Sirius were knocking on the door.
James said" Okay! We're over the common room! Let us in!"
Sirius said" I'm sorry if I ruined the moment!"
" What moment?"
" Oh, Moony and Bean were snogging it up!"
" They were snogging?! He's corrupted our innocent little Bean!" Remus and I laughed," Oh, no, this will not do! Let us in!"
I whispered" Should we?" Remus shrugged and nuzzled my neck with his nose. I flicked my wand to the door and it opened, James, Peter and Sirius crashed onto the ground.
" Who do you think you are, Remus John Lupin, corrupting our innocent little Bean without telling anyone?!" I smiled,
Remus said" Well, I'm his lover, so why tell anyone else?"
" We're your best friends! You've got to tell us these things!"
" Mmm, no."
" But- We... okay! Bean, you're sleeping in my bed tonight."
I said" Staying with Moony."
" But- We... ugh, fine. You're no fun, let me at least win."
" In what?"
" I don't know." He laughed and laid on his bed,
Sirius said" Did I ruin the moment?"
Remus said" No, Sirius. Shut it." He laughed,
" Fine, don't tell me the truth!" He fell onto his bed, dramatically,
Peter said" I'm friends with mad people." And walked to his bed,
James said" Technically... two mad people, one... Luna-tic, and an adorable little child Bean."
I said" I-I'm not innocent..." They all looked at me with arched eyebrows, even Remus," Re-Really?"
Remus said" I mean... I was your first kiss, you're 15, and a... Gryffindor in 5th year..."
Sirius said" 5th year, I was at least in the 20s."
" Okay! He doesn't need to know anything about your love life. You will scar him." Sirius laughed,
" True."
" Good. Sorry, darling. But by our definition, you're pretty innocent."
Peter said" And you barely curse, and you rarely call us names."
I said" Okay, I get it." They all laughed, I hummed and laid my head on Remus' chest again." But... you're all- You're all..." I huffed,
Sirius said" Come on! Yell it!"
" You're all gits." They laughed again, Remus ruffled my hair,
" Good job!"
James said" Brilliant job! Butterbeer on me tomorrow!"
I said" I-I'm regretting this-this friendship."
Remus said" You love it." I smiled, blushing then kissing his chin, he smiled at me.
" Yeah."
James, Sirius and Peter screamed" He loves us! He loves us!"
Remus said" Okay, are you three done?"
James said" Sure, Moony. For your sake, only."