chapter 13

on elliott's perspective*
I woke up very tired, my body hurt, but i had to get ready to go to the film set, i got out of bed, and went to the bathroom, looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes had a somewhat unusual shine, then i started to think... I wonder if Tina read my note, really those words mean a lot to me, i hope he has seen it. Nevermind, Elliott please focus, you came here to win... You promised him that you would win! Oh him... My fiancé... Wow... Okay, this is not the time to think about that, just focus on whatever challenge is coming.

I started brushing my teeth, while kept thinking, i couldn't help it, tears started to fill my eyes. Yes, it had been the best night of my entire life, but... at what cost. You're a whole mess right now, you said "oh he doesn't have to know", but lies can never go too far... Well the damage is done, i can't do anything to fix it, i can't go back in time and decide not to open the bedroom door that night, i'll see what i'll do with these feelings, with this problem, with everything I'm feeling and thinking right now.

Elliott comes out of the bathroom and begins to get ready, in a few hours the producers of the show will come to pick them up, as they must go to the set, Meanwhile, the queens will have breakfast delivered to their rooms.

*On elliott's perspective*
I finished dressing, I don't know why, i felt like i should talk to Tina, i really need it, should i have stayed with him all night? after all... what's the worst thing that could happen? You know what? Elliott, come on, i gotta go see him.

*On Tina's perspective*
I was sitting on the bed in my room, i still had Elliott's note in my hands, i couldn't stop reading it, somehow it makes me feel so good... Then i felt like someone knocked on the door, i got up and opened the door...

Immediately opening the door Tina saw Elliott standing in front of him. Tina didn't say anything, just froze, Elliott just looked at him and walked in quickly without saying anything. The first moments were full of tension.

Elliott: I'm sorry... for leaving last night.

Tina: Well don't worry, i don't know if i would have liked you to stay here anyways.

Elliott: How are you this morning?

Tina: Fine i guess. Elliott, listen, this is kinda awkward.

Elliott: Why?...

Tina: I don't know, Elliott, i don't know, i just don't know if i want to see you.

Elliott: I see you have my letter in your hand.

Tina: oh yeah... This...

Elliott: You know, it might mean nothing to you but all my heart is on that sheet. Everything I feel is in each of those lines, and i could tell you a lot more than i wrote there if only you were sweeter to me. Why are you so cold? Why is your heart like an iceberg?

Tina: An iceberg? Haha. How stupid that sounds.

Elliott: I love how you always find some excuse to call me stupid. -Elliott laughed-.

Tina: Maybe you are stupid, but you are my stupid. -Tina laughed-.

Elliott: Hahaha, why are you pretending you didn't feel in any way about my letter.

Tina: So what if i said i didn't.

Elliott: I wouldn't believe you.

Tina: I don't know how you want me to feel about it.