chapter 10

Tina: Do you want it?

Elliott: FUCK, JUST DO IT

*On Tina's perspective*
So I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him towards me as he pulled himself up and made me carry him, With his knees he held onto my hips tightly, while I lowered my hands to his ass so i could carry him better.
We were making out, He kept sticking his tongue down my throat and it drove me crazy, damn, He didn't even let me breathe, slowly while I was carrying him I walked towards the bed, Elliott pushed me and made us fall into it, It was at that moment that I could breathe, I had started to sweat, damn, I was really turning on, Elliott put both hands on either side of my shoulders while staring at me, Then he put both legs on the sides of my body.

Elliott: You said this was a matter of one night, We could make it two...

Tina: Elliott, this was supposed to be a goodbye kiss

Elliott: Yeah, we can do this just one more time, please.

Tina: Please, I think it's time for you to go

Elliott: I don't want, I don't want to be away from you

Tina: Haha, boy how insistent you are

Elliott Hugs Tina tightly

Elliott: Just one more night, please, trust me, it'll be the best thing you've ever done

Elliott started kissing me again, He lowered his hand and took my dick, i still had My pants on but oh god, that felt so good.

Tina: Elliott...

*On Tina's perspective*
He took me and started licking my neck, then he went up to my ear and whispered to me

Elliott: Please, miss Burner...

Tina: ...Are you sure you want to do this again.

Elliott: I could get out of here if you want...

Tina: Don't Even think that you will do that after turning me on like this.

*On elliott's perspective*
Suddenly he took me and pulled me to the bed, I saw how he was a little desperate to get rid of my clothes, starting with my shirt. Seeing him trying to take off my shirt was kind of funny, so I did, and threw my shirt away. Fuck, he started kissing My neck as he went down kissing all My chest while leaving little hickeys. I was moaning shyly while with my hands I clung to his back, He was on top of me, for a moment our eyes met and it was perfect...

*On Tina's perspective*
We both looked at each other, while sweating and breathing heavily, an incredible feeling, an incredible moment... He started trying to remove my shirt too, I let him do it, he started to touch and caress me While I was laying next to him.

Elliott: I like you so much... Your body...It really turns me on...

Tina: Oh don't Say that kind of words, Sometimes you can be so cheesy *Tina smiles at Elliott*

Elliott: You look so cute when you smile.

Tina: and you look so hot when you ask me to fuck you more

Elliott: hahaha You're ruining my romantic moment bitch

Tina: I don't think it's a good time to be romantic honey

Elliott: hey, can you tell me something cute?...

Tina: hahaha, bitch you serious? I don't have many things to say to you other than I want to take off all your clothes right now