Chapter 11

Tina: *Between gasps* Elliott...

Elliott: Are you ok?

Tina: Elliott... You've made me feel amazing, wow ... I don't know what's wrong with me, I've never felt this with anyone.

*On elliott's perspective*
He closed his eyes and fell on the bed, while breathing something exhausted and biting his lips at the same time.
I got on my knees on top of him, put my legs on either side of his hips.

Elliott: Honey, what's happening?

Tina: I just need a break, shit, you're so intense

Tina started laughing. He pulled me towards him and hugged me, then he looked at me, into my eyes, that made me a little nervous...

Tina:... You're so... Cute...

Elliott: *laughs* so you finally got something nice to say

Tina: oh shut up hahahaha, don't tell anyone i was nice to You

Elliott: what if... I tell someone

Tina: Do you really think we can Say this to someone?

Elliott: well, who knows, Life takes many turns.

Tina: Apart from being cheesy, you are also a philosopher hahahaha

Elliott: oh you love to make fun of me, hahaha isn't it? Darling...

Tina: It's so easy to made fun of you, not gonna lie hahahaha

Elliott: You look like a cool dad sometimes *laughs*

Tina: Oh you're such a bitch *laughs*

Elliott: yeah, i am a bitch...your bitch...

Tina: hmm like how that sounds.

*On Tina's perspective*
Elliott took me and kissed me while he was hugging me. His Kisses... It's the Best thing ever... He knows how to play with me, it's like he's explored every part of me and like he knows exactly what I want, oh boy, You really know how to seduce me...
We keep kissing as we touch each other, the way he grabs My chest and plays with my nipples it's so fucking good.
He let me grab his ass while i kissed him on the neck and he moaned Intensely.

Elliott: please... D-don't s-t- stop

He kept moaning and that attracted me so much... He knows what my weaknesses are, he is so attractive. Oh god i need to fuck him more. I got up quickly and Elliott pulled away from me for a second, So I took him and pushed him to the bed, I made him stay under me, With my hands I took his wrists.

Elliott:... What the hell! What are You doing?

Tina: Don't You like it...

Elliott: actually... I don't like it... I love it...

*On elliott's perspective*
Tina smiled at me, then he got up to My face, and stared into my eyes... That made me shudder, honestly he is a bit imposing, That look... So imposing, so powerful... His eyes told me that I should obey him.
He started to Kiss My neck again, Every time it feels so good, like the very first time... Pleasure ran through my body as he was on top of me and I clung to the sheets trying to control myself. I began to relax a little when suddenly, and without warning I felt his Thrust, and i felt all of that getting inside of me, I gave a little cry, I couldn't explain what it was, maybe pain, maybe pleasure, maybe both... He took it out of me, but put it back again, like this several times, each time faster and more intense. I closed my eyes while I felt the force of his penetration,I bit my lips as I held onto him, He for his part moaned, moaned so much, he didn't stop.
I made little sounds, but they didn't compare to the noise he made... Little by little he slowed down until he came out of me.
I spread my legs more and more, that made him go deeper, I could feel how with each thrust the strenght of his penetration increased.
I was sweating too much, I was panting a little while he hugged me, he let me rest for a moment, until he reached up to my ear and whispered: