chapter 12

Elliott left the room and stood for a moment in the doorway, looking back over his shoulder as he bit his lips, Then he walked away from the door, and exclaimed only two words

Elliott: Bye love...

Elliott turned and walked to his room carefully, he was completely silent.
Finally he reached his room, opened the door quickly and entered.

*On elliott's thought*
I'm relieved that I got to my room, that was... Wow, just wow... I walked further inside and started to take off my clothes, I needed to take a shower.
I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, damn, my hair is a mess hahaha.I noticed how there was an involuntary smile on my face, I couldn't get rid of it, I was so, so happy.
I went into the shower and took a quick shower, I was very tired.
I got out of the shower, got dressed and lay on the bed, ready to sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about everything that had happened. I closed my eyes and all I saw was him, on top of me... I don't even know what time it is... Every moment I spend with Tina feels amazing... I had so many sweet thoughts in my head, until finally... I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The hours pass, and the morning comes with the light of a new day.

*On Tina's perspective*
I don't know what's going on, I woke up and saw the sun in the window... Oh shit! Where's Elliott? I sat on the bed and silently said his name, I guess I was hoping it was still there, but he wasn't.
I lay back on the bed while I sighed, then I stretched my arm towards the pillow and felt a paper, I looked and it was a note... From elliott!
I immediately started reading it...

When I finished ... I will not lie, it moved me a little, besides knowing how to fuck well, he also knows how to make My feelings confuse... Elliott... I too wish I had woken up here, with you... I wish i could Kiss you right now. I wish I could tell you so many things. Elliott...

I looked at the window as I kept reading elliott's note, a small tear came out of my eye...

Elliott... My feelings for you are so many right now... I wonder what you're doing, i wonder if you're feeling the same i do right now, oh boy, You really knew how to Made me fall in love...