#45: He Gives Your Teenage Daughter "The Talk"

Harry:

You were helping your daughter get ready for her first date when there was a knock at the bathroom door. "Come in!" you called. Moments later, your husband stepped in, his hands behind his back. "Do you need something, dad?" your daughter asked curiously. He shook his head, forcing a nervous smile. "No, but there's something I wanted to give you before you left," he replied. You watched as he pulled a box from behind his back. A box full of condoms. "Better safe than sorry," he said as he held it out. But your daughter just stared at it with her head cocked to the side. "What are those?" she finally asked. You and Harry exchanged looks. "Well, love, I think we need to have a little talk," you chuckled.

Liam:

Your fifteen year-old daughter was already halfway out the door when Liam called her back in. "Where do you think you're going dressed like that?" he demanded, scanning over her skimpy outfit. "Just a party." "With who?" She hesitated for a moment before staring down at her feet. "My...my boyfriend," she stammered. Liam's mouth hung open slightly, too stunned to comprehend what he'd just heard. "Erm, love, have I ever talked to you about that thing?" he finally asked. She raised an eyebrow in question, "What thing?" "That..."thing", you know? Like, when two people like each other a lot..." he trailed off. Suddenly, your daughter's eyes widened, and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Don't worry, dad, I know how it works," she laughed nervously.

Louis:

Your daughter shot you a confused look as Louis paced back and forth in front of the two of you. You could only shrug in response, still unsure of what was going on yourself. Suddenly, Louis cleared his throat and turned to face both of you. "I'm sure you're wondering why I called you here," he said stiffly. You knit your eyebrows together in concern. "What's wrong, Lou?" you questioned. Your husband sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Well, I know Y/D/N has a boyfriend, and I was a little worried about, er..." He couldn't bring himself to finish the sentence. "Oh," you replied in acknowledgment. Your fourteen year-old daughter had obviously caught on too, because she was already looking uncomfortable. This was definitely going to be an awkward conversation.

Niall:

He decided to try the Coach Carr tactic. "Okay, Y/D/N, don't have sex because you will get pregnant and die," he said simply. Your teenage daughter almost spit out her drink. "Dad, did you seriously just quote Mean Girls?!" she said in disbelief. Niall blushed a slight shade of pink. "Maybe...But that's not the point. The point is that you need to be careful around boys, okay?" he said. She just laughed and shook her head. "Dad, I'm seventeen. I've already had--" She quickly stopped herself, realizing what she'd just said, but it was too late. Niall clenched his jaw and stood up. "I'm going to kill that little prick," he muttered before heading out to have a little "talk" with your daughter's boyfriend.

Zayn:

"So basically, when two people are in love, they want to show that love, you know?" Zayn was trying to explain this as delicately as possible. Luckily, he had Daddy Direction to help him out. "So they kind of hug...without any clothes on," Liam added. Your daughter had been silent the whole time, and you were starting to wonder if she understood or not. "Does that make sense?" Zayn asked. Finally, she grinned. "Are you trying to explain sex?" she said bluntly. Your husband seemed shocked, but he managed to get out, "How did you know?" "Uncle Harry told me," she replied. All of you groaned. "I should've known," Zayn mumbled, shaking his head.