#156: Baby Preparations

Hiya Nuggets!

Sorry I've been gone for a little while but I'm having extra lessons of Biology anf Physics so I can be more prepared for my exams next year. And Besides that I've had a little writer's block. It cleared a bit but I'm still not a 100% inspired so I'm sorry if this preference sucks. I have to start catching up on imagines when I start getting ideas so requests are still closed for now :)

So I hope you enjoy and sorry for the long while and hopefully it won't take so long for the next preference :)

Megz <3 xxxx

___________________________________________________________

Harry
:
You had just found out you were having a girl and let's just say... Harry was getting a little too excited.

"Let's get these" he gestures to the pink ballet flats with little flowers on them.

"And these... And these... And would you just look at these?" he says, chucking things into the shopping trolley, not taking notice that it was overloading.

"Harry!" you shout, trying to catch his attention, as he turns around to face you.

"Would you relax for one second babe... I'm only four months along. We have plenty of time" you smile, placing a gentle hand on your bulging belly.

"I'm just excited. And it's just ridiculous how cute these things are. I want to spoil Daddy's Little Princess" he smiles brightly, like a child on Christmas morning.

"Well" you start smiling, "... If you really want to spoil her, the only thing you can do is take us to the food court for some pizza cause we are starving" you laugh, kissing his soft cheek.

"Whatever you say love" he chuckles, grabbing your hand to lead the way to the check out and then to eat.

Niall:
"Uhm Niall, were are we going?" you ask unsure, seeing Niall taking a different route to the usual one you take to go home.

"If you haven't noticed, we are going to have a baby. We are going to need so much stuff. Bottles, Formula, toys, diapers, pacifiers. Oh My God I need to build a crib" he panics.

"Nialler!" you inform, as he stops the car, too panicked to continue driving,

"Babe, we only found out we're pregnant like thirty seconds ago. Just calm down alright" you say, hugging your anxious husband.

"I know I just want to be ready. This is our first child and..." he says, as you stop him.

"I know. You're excited. I am too but we have all the time in the world to enjoy this experience" you smile, kissing his cheek as he relaxes.

"Then let's head home" he says as he starts to drive.

"Can we stop by McDonald's? I'm starving" you laugh.

He laughs as he brings your hand to his lips, kissing it softly, "First thing to do when pregnant is not baby shopping but food shopping" he says, making you both laugh.

Zayn:
You were happily munching on left over pizza, sitting comfortably on the kitchen counter. You hear the door open revealing Zayn with a load of shopping bags.

Your smile instantly disappeared, unhappy at the sight in front of you.

"Zayn..." you scold, shaking your head as you shove more food into your mouth.

"Before you say anything... I went to a meet and greet at the mall and there were these baby stores and look what I bought for little Jayce, I just couldn't resist" he smiled, referring to your unborn son.

He started to pull out little snapbacks and little Nikey high-top sneakers and a small pair of vans. Due to bad hormonal control, nothing made you change your foul mood towards your husband, until he pulled out a little leather jacket and military boots.

"Oh My God Zayn these are adorable" you smile, inspecting them.

"So I'm off the hook?" he asks, hooking his arms around your waist, rubbing your belly.

"This baby has more clothes and shoes that both of us combined and he's still in the womb and his loving father already can't say no and I don't want our child to be spoilt rotten" you warn.

"I promise I'll stop" he smiles, kissing your cheek.

"Good! Now a good back massage and some Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice-Cream and I'll consider letting you off the hook," you smile as he runs off to make his wife happy.

Louis:
You were out shopping with Louis for your soon-to-be-born son and due to your all time high hormones, nothing was catching your attention. You had gone to four baby stores and you hadn't bought a single thing.

"What about this one Y/N?" Louis asks, holding up a little blue onesie with "Daddy's Little Rockstar" sewed in in bright red.

You covered your mouth in awe, as you smiled widely into your hand, nodding your head in acceptance.

Louis put it in the cart, smiling as he finally found something you liked. He looked up at you, seeing you shed a tear as he pulled you in a hug, "What's wrong love?" he smiles, squeezing you into a fond embrace.

"I'm just so happy this is finally happening" you smile, shaking off the tears, "and I'm also happy I've got such an amazing husband who puts up with these stupid hormones" you laugh.

"It's because I love you" he smiles, kissing your forehead.

"I love you too" you smile, kissing back.

"Well Mummy, I've got one more thing you might like" he smiles.

"And what might that be Poppa?" you ask, playing along.

"You'll love that 1D onesie in the corner" he laughs, leading the way.

"It's perfect" you laugh, adding it to your growing pile in the trolley.

"Daddy's Number One Supporter" he gins, grabbing your hand so you could go look for more clothes.

Liam:
You had been shopping for baby clothes all day and you were beyond tired. You entered the house with a million shopping bags, calling out for Liam.

"Hey babe" he smiles, kissing you as he takes the shopping bags from you, placing them on the kitchen counter.

"How was your day love?" you ask, as you take a seat on a chair, chucking off the ballet flats from your sore and swollen feet.

"Good. I helped baby proof the whole house" he says, placing your feet on his lap, massaging them to relieve some of the tension.

You sigh in relaxation, "Baby proofing?" you frown, unsure of what to think.

"Yeah. I hired a professional to baby proof the house from top to bottom and this place is now 100% safe" he smiles, focusing on your feet.

"You're spending a fortune on something that isn't that important Li. Even if it is important, it's way too early" you confront, looking at your husband.

"I know. But it's worth all the money I spent. Plus, we need to get use to the everything cause they might be there for a while" you explains, looking at you.

"I guess you're right" you smile kissing your caring husband.

He smiles in satisfaction, "So how many do you reckon we will have?" he asks, out of curiousity.

"Slow your horses Li. Let's see how we'll do with this one first and then we'll talk" you laugh, kissing his lips one more time before getting up to change into comfier clothes.

"Li, now how do you unlock this door?" you shout as Liam comes running in to explain.