#66: You Get Scared During A Thunder Storm

I'm glad some people are liking them :) sooooo happy you guys give these a chance. If you have any suggestions or ideas feel free to tell me about them...

Caio my little cupcakes, Megz xxxx

Liam:

"Babe, are you ok?" Liam looks at you, eyes filled with concern, "It must be like four in the morning over there,". "It's thundering and lightning," you sigh, flinching at the flash of light through the gap in the curtains, closely followed by a rumble of thunder - the reasons for this unplanned Skype call. "Aw babe," his lips turn downwards, knowing your fear of thunderstorms, "It can't hurt you inside, you know that,". "I know," you shrug, wrapping your sheets closer around you, "I wish you were home - I miss you,". "Me too, not long now though," he pauses for a minute then beams, "I have an idea - go put your headphones in!". You look at him skeptically, but he just laughs, "I can talk to you and distract you from the storm,".

Louis:

"Babe," Louis chuckles lightly, "I'd quite like to keep the circulation going through my arm, it's a limb I'd like to keep,". You blush slightly, loosening your grip on his forearm, only for your fingers to latch back on at the sound of another roll of thunder. He looks down at you, seriously amused, but you simply glare back, "It's either this, or I'll be under that table,". He watches you for a moment, eyes widening as he acknowledges your serious tone, "You never -". "Yup," you smile despite yourself, "Miss Wylie's class, Y1. We were all terrified and hid under the table,". Louis smiles, moving his arm to wrap it around you tightly as he mumbles, "I'll be your table,".

Zayn:

You see the bolt of lightning off in the far distance, almost immediately followed by a roar of thunder. Within seconds you're pulling the umbrella from your boyfriend's hands and putting it down - much to his protests. "What are you doing?" Zayn groans, trying to pull the umbrella from your fingertips, "My hair's going to get ruined - I have an interview!". "No," you look up at him pleadingly, "We need to get in the car, it's safest from the storm. I'm not having you struck by lightning because of that stupid umbrella!". He watches you for a moment then sighs, allowing himself to be pulled along by you, "I'm sorry babe, storms really bother you don't they?". You nod you head, leading your boyfriend to safety.

Niall:

"Um (Y/N)?" Niall laughs, "It's 2pm... Why are you under the sheets?". You stick out a hand from beneath the covers to gesture for him to join you, and moments later you feel the mattress dip beside you. He burrows beneath the covers till he finds your face, taking in your tear stained cheeks, "What's wrong?". You sniff, "Can I tell you a secret? Promise you won't think I'm stupid,". You feel his fingers slide between your own as he mumbles, "You can tell me anything,". "When I was younger, I used to have these nightmares of these freak storms and..." you sigh, "Well thunder and lightning just scare the shit out of me,". Niall wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him, "Don't worry princess, I won't let it hurt you,".

Harry:

There it was again - another flash of lightning - and you knew it'd be only seconds before it was followed by that wretched noise. You reach behind your head, pulling at your pillow, and instead placing atop of your face in an attempt to both block out the light and noise that had shocked you awake. "Mm?" Harry grumbles sleepily beside you, his arm wrapping itself automatically around your waist. "Sorry," you mumble, shuffling closer into his side, "I just really really don't like storms and it woke me up," and as if to prove your point, you jump when the thunder finally hits. "Mm, lightnings pretty though," Harry looks over at you, rubbing his eyes, "When you're safe inside anyway,". You look at him like he's crazy but he only laughs, taking your hand and pulling you out of the warm bed, towards the window, "Look,".

This is from Tumblr