𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

head pounding, eun left the infirmary

head pounding, eun left the infirmary. she had a bandage around her arm but was covered by her jacket.

she gripped her backpack in pain and forced her feet to walk her out of the school.

by the time she left the infirmary, it was after school meaning she stayed there for about an hour.

the whole time there, she just pressed an ice pack on her arm and put some pressure on it so it doesn't swell up.

she wasn't in pain from her arm but rather her head. the headache there just ruined her mood entirely even though she took a nap, it still crept in.

exiting the school, she squinted her eyes in pain as she looked around the mob of highschool students for a brown haired boy.

"hey." hearing the sudden voice, eun jumped and turned to see who the perpetrator was.

"yah, kim seungmin! you can't just sneak up on me. you scared me.." she placed a hand on her beating chest from the sudden surprise.

seungmin erupted a laugh, throwing his head back and his hand lightly on eun's shoulder.

not in the mood to argue, eun sighed and grabbed seungmin's hand to make him follow her.

"your arm good?" the boy asked. eun hummed, still gripping his hand. "just a tiny headache but my arm's fine."

as they walked together, seungmin stuck his hand in his bag and seemed to be searching for something. finally finding it, he stretched it infront of eun.

"i noticed you were a little grumpy so here's your favourite." eun's eyes have never lit up so fast as the biggest smile made its way on her face.

"strawberry milk!"

eun snatched the carton out of thr taller's hands. her eyes sparkled in joy before she stabbed the plastic straw into it's little hole and took a sip of the beverage.

"i literally love you!" she suddenly blurted out making seungmin widen his eyes down at her. "you don't understand how much i've been craving this, dude!"

she shrugged a quick side hug, a grateful smile on her face.
the girl not paying attention to the lingering headache

"quick! let's head to my house and have a disney movie marathon. obviously the og disney princess movies!" eun suggested, holding tight onto seungmin's hand to make him speed up his steps.

unbeknownst to eun was the look of adortion and affection seungmin had watching her jump with a giggle on the trail of the pavement, the thought of watching disney making her this ecstatic.

she truly has the most beautiful smile. seungmin thought to himself.

 woah seungmin 😳

woah seungmin 😳

the fact i had a headache writing this lol 😭😔