𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

"will you be my girlfriend?"

it felt like eun's world stopped at the sudden question. she froz e processed what he had just asked her.

did he just ask me to be his..girlfriend?!
i'm dreaming, right? there's no way in hell the lee haechan wants me, li eunae, to be his girlfriend. this is a joke, isn't it?

she stared into haechan's eyes that looked determined and serious.

this is not a joke. shit!

the girl didn't know what to do or think. she was barely processing the fact that he even asked her out on a date, now he wants her to be his girlfriend?! it felt surreal.

"haechan, are you serious?" eun finally mustered up the courage to say. haechan held a serious expression and nodded. "never been more serious in my life." he said.

eun let her gaze fall onto the floor. she was unsure of all of this. in disbelief. in dejection. but the real question is, does she  have feeling for him?

eun sighed and looked up at him. she tighted her grip on his hands and finally said.

"yes. yes, i'll be your girlfriend."

haechan's lips lifted into a smile before he leaned closer and pressed his lips on hers again. this kiss, this kiss felt special. this kiss felt real.

he pulled away from the kiss stared into eun's eyes. "thank you."

two weeks

two weeks. it's been two weeks since eun and haechan started dating and it felt amazing.

they were always together, every chance they got. they shared hugs and kisses every second. cuddles everyday for comfort. eun would always be on the stands during haechan's basketball practices. they were absolutely perfect.

everyone envied their perfect relationship. in general, they were cute.

"hyuck!" eun said the second she saw him with a big smile. she ran across the gymnasium to him and was embraced into his arms. he spun her around making her giggle.

"you're lucky i'm hugging you while you're so sweating." the girl muttered as she pulled away and got to her feet. haechan chuckled at her and ran his fingers through his wet hair from sweat.

"you know what? i wanna show you something." haechan suddenly said making eun look at him in curiosity. "yeah?" he grabbed her hand and dragged to another place. a rather familiar place.

the janitor's closet

the door shut behind them by haechan. eun looked at him with raised eyebrows. "haechan, what are you doi-" she was cut mid-sentence when he pinned her against the wall.

haechan wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her closer to him. eun's hands landed on his chest. eun knew exactly what he wanted. but was she gonna give it to him?

fuck yeah.

oi, thank yall for 300+ reads!!

and did y'all see sticker? ITS SO GOOD
LIKE I FELT ATTACKED BY LITERALLY EVERYONE LIKE DAMN
THEY DID NOT COME TO PLAY

lmao sorry, im just so hyped rn.
my fav song would definitely be lemonade,
what's yours?

hope you enjoyed this chapter tho <3