𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

the teenage girl sat at her desk in her bedroom and wrote in her notebook

the teenage girl sat at her desk in her bedroom and wrote in her notebook. she was currently doing some homework. she lightly stuck her tongue out, trying to concentrate as her hand fished out for a calculator in her bag. but the girls mind was somewhere else.

i can't believe he said "iM tOo iNnOcEnT" for sex. like, he doesn't know anything about me. he hasn't even seen my wattpad history. 

she rolled her eyes at the thought of the event that happened the day before.

but her train of thought was interrupted when her bedroom door was opened. there stood li yumi. eun's older sister.

"yah, eunae! mom said you should take sadie out for a walk." yumi said making eun cringe from her sister saying her full name. "but isn't your turn?" eun said. "nope. i did yesterday." yumi replied and stuck her lolipop in her mouth.

eun gave up and pouted. she started packing her things into her pencilcase but stopped when she heard yumi let out a loud gasp. eun turned to her sister and watched as yumi walked over to her desk. she placed her lolipop on the desk and leaned over. eun gave her a look at her weird behaviour.

"unnie, what are yo-" yumi stopped her when she tucked a strand of eunae's hair behind her ear. eun was confused at first but realized what her sister wanted to see. she panicked and slapped her hand away from her hair and covered her neck quickly.

"oh, i see." yumi said with a teasing smirk. eun's cheeks blushed and shook her head. "so, my lil sis is getting it on." yumi said in a playful tone. "unnie, don't." eun said. she stood up and tried leaving the room. "i have to walk sadie, bye!" eun yelled and quickly left.

❁•❁•❁

eun was back in her room, doing her homework. she was done so she was currently listening to some music while drawing in her notebook.

"hey, you little whore!" the door bursted open revealing yumi. she smirked widely at her sister. eun rolled her eyes at her. "you're interrupting my studying, ya know?" yumi shrugged and crashed on eun's bed.

she layed on her stomach, her hands supporting her head as she continued to smirk at her.

eun sighed and dropped her pencil on the desk. she turned her chair to face yumi and gave her a bored expression. "what do you want?" she groaned.

"well, i was wondering." she started. eun nodded her head and waited for her 'so important question' to be asked.

"what's yall's favourite position?" eun scrunched her nose at her sister. "we didn't do that, yumi!" eun yelled. "well your neck tells a different story." yumi snapped.

"we just made out and gave a few hickeys. nothing more! i'm still a virgin pure." eun explained. "i wouldn't say pure but i guess so." yumi shrugged.

"fuck you." eun rolled her eyes. yumi gave a fake smile at her. "so...who's the dude?" she asked curiously. "if i told you, you'd kill me so no thanks." yumi pouted but nodded.

"whatever. i have a date soon anyway." yumi got up and walked to the door. "bye, you lil whore!" she then left.

i should have never told her.

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

everyone thinks u innocent,
until they see ur wattpad history lol

also, meet li yumi, eunae's older sis
she reminds me of one of my frnds