𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"fuck!" haechan cursed as he kicked the nearest thing to him which happened to be a chair near where renjun sat

"yah, why are you taking out your anger one me?! not my fault you're a dick!" renjun yelled.

haechan didn't even pay attention to whatever renjun's drunk self was yelling about and just ruffled his brown hair.

he was so frustrated and angry, he didn't know what to do.

"what are you so angry about? you're getting your 300 bucks." chenle asked curiously as he munched on his chips.

"not now, chenle." haechan growled. he kept going back and fourth, his tounge poking the inside of his cheeks and his fingers in his fluffled hair.

the boys just watched haechan do so, wondering why he seemed so stressed and in...regret?

why would he regret this? he's the one who accepted the bet after all.

the six teenage boys laughed as they walked down the halls, on their way home. they'd just exited from their last class and all grouped together to probably go hang out with their college friends.

"hey, guess who i made out with yesterday?" haechan said as he stuffed his hands in his uniform pockets.

the boys gave interested gazes to him and asked who he could have possibly made out with and made him so proud.

"li eunae. that girl that sits infront of me in my math class." he explained.

"oh, eun? i know her from my physics class. she's pretty cute." jaemin added.

"then, what's so special about her for haechan hyung to mention?" jisung asked curiously. haechan let out a chuckle at that.

"she caught me staying late last time from basketball practice. she was there too, cause her classmates ditched her. she's a really good kisser." he commented.

the boys let out a series of 'ohhs' from haechan's little story.

suddenly, jeno snapped his fingers as if he just got a light bulb moment. "i have an idea!" he held a mischievous smirk making the rest interested.

"i bet you can't make her fall for you and sleep with her in the span of 2 weeks for 300 bucks." haechan scoffed at his suggestion. "that's your idea? man, i can do that in a week tops."

"nah, dude. i heard she's a virgin and she doesn't seem like one to give away her virginity like that." jeno told him.

haechan stared off as he thought about his dare. "it can't be that hard, right?" he thought to himself.

"fine," he sighed turning to jeno. "but make it a month. i have a feeling this won't be easy." he streatched his hand out fot jeno to shake.

"you sure bout this?" jeno raised an eyebrow. haechan chuckled with a smirk. "positive."

"bet?" jeno shook his hand.

"bet."

"i'm such an idiot." haechan sighed as he sat on the edge of the bed. he placed both his hands on his face before removing them and looked up at the ceiling.

he was clueless to why he was so frustrated. after all, he accepted this bet. he's the one that said he'd take this, then why is he so upset with himself? why does he feel all this regret?

why does he feel so...guilty?

and this is why we hate men 🙂

double update cause i'm nice and i love y'all :)