𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

new banner yall and cover lol

the two froze in place and looked at the woman wide eyed

the two froze in place and looked at the woman wide eyed. though eun was more confused then shocked, she could sense haechan's nervousness.

"donghyuck, who is this girl?" the woman asked. eun looked over at haechan who just stood there nervous.

"hello, mrs lee. i'm li eunae. haechan's girlfriend." eun bowed in respect as she smiled at the older.

"i was actually asking my son. also, don't call me lee, i'm no more married to that waste of a human." she spat as she walked past her.

eun froze and stood there awkwardly. she peered over at haechan only for him to mouth "he'll be right back" and gave her an apologetic look before dashing to the kitchen where his mother was.

one heck of a boyfriend he is.
eun rolled her eyes at him.

the teen noticed thr other female in the room. haechan's supposed sister. she just glared at eun before she walked over to her.

she looked at her head to toe then looked eun in the eye. "so you're donghyuck oppa's girlfriend?" eun nervously nodded and cracked a smile.

the girl stretched her hand out. "i'm lee dahyun. i'm 14 and haechan's younger sister." eun took her hand and shook it aswell.

"you have a pretty name." eun complimented making dahyun blush from the compliment. "thank you."

"anyways," dahyun cleared her throat. "follow me." she lead eun upstairs to her bedroom. eun complied because what else can she do?

dahyun made eun sit on her bed while she quickly went to change. eun sat there and admired the young teenager's room.

it was painted white but had LED lights in the corner of the ceilings. a queen sized bed in the corner by the closet and a white dresser not too far. aswell as a desk with a gaming chair. she had many k-pop albums on the shelves and anime posters on each wall.

it was a very beautiful bedroom and decorated so cleanly.

dahyun came out of the bathroom dressed in comfortable clothes anyone her age would wear.

she sat next to eun before looking into her eyes so seriously. eun became slightly nervous but mostly confused.

"what?" "are you really dating donghyuck?" eun raised an eyebrow at the question. "um yeah."
"for how long?"
"about two weeks."

"you asked him out didn't you?" "actually, he asked me out on a date then asked me to be his girlfriend."

dahyun gasped dramatically and her eyes widened. "oh my god jihyo, how?" eun laughed at the way she phrased it.

"how did my brother ask you out? normally it's the girls asking him out." dahyun eyes stayed widened as she looked straight in shock.

"he said he genuinely liked me and i liked him too." eun shrugged, feeling quite special to know that she's the first for haechan to ask out.

"what is so special about you?" dahyun leaned closer and stared at eun's face. she placed both hands on her cheeks and started moving her cheeks as she analyzed her features.

"maybe it cause you're pretty..."

eun smiled at the compliment. "thank yo-" but was cut off by the door swinging open. the two girls turned their heads to the door.

they looked at eachother then at the door and their eyes widened in realization of their position was quite...questionable. they kind of looked like they were close to kissing.

"what the actual fuck are you two doing?" haechan asked as he crossed his arms.

it took quite a while to update and i apologize, i didn't have much ideas but i do now so enjoy~