Ā¹ā°ā°įµ Ė¢įµ–įµ‰į¶œā±įµƒĖ”

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏᶠᵘˡ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢᵍⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ?

you were sat on the couch in the business studies' common room, utilizing the peaceful emptiness of the space as you furiously typed at your laptop. endeavor had fucked over the agency's budget and you, of course, took it upon yourself to fix his idiotic mistakes; you were ineffably stressed, to say the least. so, the barging in of momo yaoyorozu was the last thing you needed or wanted at that moment.

but, the universe was never one that carted to your desires, so it seemed.

"what are you doing here?" you huffed, already done with her presence. "i'm way too busy to be dealing with your-"

"no." she interrupted with the harshest tone you've ever heard from the girl. "this time, you will let me speak and you will listen."

after a moment of consideration, you rolled your eyes nonchalantly, leaning back with your arms crossed. "alright, go ahead." you wanted, at the bare minimum, to be comfortable while listening to the bullshit you were sure was about to leave her lips next.

"you're still as condescending as ever. do you even remember me?" momo laughed humorlessly, looking you dead in the eye.

you raised an eyebrow at the question, giving her the answer she asked. you saw from the corner of your eye the balling of her fists that seemed to almost shake with anger. perhaps, this encounter would be bullshit, but now you were intrigued.

"of course, you don't." momo relaxed her body and face except for her shoulders, which were kept tense. "can't say that I'm surprised, but that fact still stings a bit." her pitch went slightly higher as she confessed the statement like a secret.

"can you just get to the point? i really don't-"

"care? i know." she snapped, bitterness dripping in her words. "we went to the same middle school together. do you know how you acted in middle school, l/n?"

you answered honestly with a shrug. you didn't do anything of importance in middle school in your memory; you were much too involved with beginning at the agency, so you didn't have room for much else. you didn't recall acting in a certain way either or even seeing momo there. so what she said did surprise you, but you weren't really affected by it.

"don't have any special memories for it."

"well, you were awful." momo stated plainly, her face scrunched in displeasure. "you treated everyone like garbage, you wouldn't even let people talk to you. you always sat on that high horse of yours since you were managing endeavor's agency." her voice goes somber, a bit softer. "you hurt so many people and broke hearts."

you merely clicked your tongue in vexation. you hardly had any friends during your middle school years, let alone anyone pinning after you. "hearts? barely anyone even talked to me in middle school." her whole speech sounded painfully fake to the point you felt your temples pulse and your ears ache; you were completely over with hearing another word of it.

"because they were afraid, l/n!" momo pushed, her onyx eyes beginning to go glossy. "are you seriously so self-absorbed that you didn't realize that people would hold their breaths when they were in your proximity because they were scared that you would berate them for it. you would insult so many people and you didn't even notice. that shows how much care you hold for the people around you." momo was yelling now, but you didn't move or show any empathic emotion in your expression, which only made her angrier. "do you even care right now?!"

"how am i supposed to believe a word you're saying? no one has ever come to me with anything like this." you scoffed, all your intrigue was replaced with pure and raw annoyance. what was she even saying? you doubted her mind was thinking clearly. it was most likely clouded green with her envy. although she was delivering her speech as though she believed every word, your only thought was that you could now safely add delusional to the list of personality traits of momo yaoyorozu. "how you are even coming up with this is beyond me. this is just plain stupid, and all just jealously. whose hearts did i break without ever getting any confessions, huh?"