ᵐᵒᵛᵉ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ˢⁱˢ , ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʲᵃⁿ !

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ᵈⁱᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐ⁻ᵐᵉ ?

your eyes flutter open, the sun peeks through your shudders creating lines on the off-white walls. you're still in your office, you realize that much when you notice your desk, still stacked with unfinished paperwork, and your mentor happily snoring in his wheelchair.

you pick up your phone, which was thrown onto the ground the night before, to check the time. 5: 30 am, it reads. you walk out of the office to go to the bathroom, the office is eerily quiet and empty. you convince yourself because it was early, but their was a same voice in the back of your mind telling you it was something else.

something you'd never want to come to terms with.

***

you look like an absolute mess.

your hair was in disarray, the ends were sticking out and it was tangle beyond belief. your eyes were worse, all red and puffy. your dark circles were even more prominent, but you guessed that's what happens when you cry yourself to sleep. you splash your face with some cold water, hoping to wake yourself up from this utter nightmare. 

no such luck.

your phone buzzes, you quickly bring it up to your face. you got a message! you hoped it was shoto, of course, but deep down you felt scared. what if it turned out to be your worst case scenario, you wouldn't know what to do. nonetheless, you push down that fear, as you should, and open the damn thing.

it wasn't the worst case scenario you were thinking, but you might as well have put it on the list as one of them. 

because fucking endeavor texted you.

***

private chat with: the-left-side

the-left-side:

I am arriving now.

Fill out the necessary paperwork from last night's incidents.

and I have gotten notice of the police force sending an official press statement.

Sign off on it in my name.

L/n-senpai:

Is that seriously all you have to say to me, right now?

the-left-side:

Yes. 

*raises perfectly shaped fire-eyebrow*

L/n-senpai:

I can't fucking deal with this right now.

Where's Shoto?

the-left-side: