Ā¹ā°įµ Ė¢įµ–įµ‰į¶œā±įµƒĖ”

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵒʳ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈⁱᶜᵏ?

"do i really have to walk out like this?" you ask, looking yourself up and down in the mirror.

mina hands you some rings that match closely with your collar, but stops at your words."uh yes! is that even a question, it's almost hot girl summer."

"my boyfriend is literally sitting out in the common room." you deadpan, smoothing out the fabric of your almost skintight dress. this style might've been out of your comfort zone, but it looked damn good on your figure.

"bestie, i don't see any light blue nail polish on your fingers..." toru muses, putting mina's rings on your fingers.

"exactly, and besides, looking hot and having a boyfriend aren't mutually exclusive." jiro chimes in, turning your face to her, so she could add some highlight on your nose and cheekbones.

you see momo in the mirror with her arms and legs crossed, "is being in my dorm room necessary though." she huffs.

"yes! it's the biggest, share!" uraraka exclaims, as she looks around momo's dorm (definitely not taking a few things that momo would never notice being missing).

"and you're the only one with a full-length mirror, kero." tsu-chan adds, helping uraraka's 'not stealing'.

"nevertheless, i'm leaving for the common room." momo rolls her eyes and heads out her room, lingering by the door frame to glare at you, once again.

"tsu-chan and i will come with too." uraraka says, pulling tsu-chan along with her.

"okay, but the rest of you, i'd rather you don't mess with my dorm too much." momo snides, though everyone knew who the comment was directed at.

"oh, don't worry, we'll keep that in mind. buh bye." your tone was very fake sounding. much like the tone you use with your boss when being polite is necessary.

the two of you had a bit of a stare-off before you smirk and momo blinked. she turned away with a scoff, while you grinned in victory.

"girl, the sexual tension is too much for me." mina said, clearing the rather tense atmosphere.

"...the what?" you question while furrowing your eyebrows.

"the enemies to lovers story arc between you two. i can smell it" toru says, confusing you more. "i can taste it."

"i'm not even gonna fucking ask, can we just show the class my clothes, so i can leave." you, definitely don't, whine.

"oh girl stop your whining, you know you look sexy. i can tell you like the outfit i chose." mina says smugly towards toru, who just pettily rolls her eyes (at least you thought so...).

"whatever." you reply. "and that was not whining!"

***

"real hot girl shit, ah!" toru walks out first, mumbling while she takes a seat next to ojiro.

"presenting mad dog-senpai! hot girl summer edition. enjoy todoroki!" mina snickers, wiggling her eyebrows!

"what will i be enjoying?" shoto asks.

"me, i-i guess..." you answer after mina pulls you into the center of attention, you could feel the eyes of the entire class on you, but especially a pair of heterochromatic ones.

"woah, l/n lookin' good!" denki compliments, "people thought you were a snack before, now you're the whole damn meal." he jokingly smirks, and did the 'aha,*bites lip*'.