Good terms

Ginny Potter woke up to a gentle kiss on her forehead and jostling of the other side of the mattress, as she did every morning. Harry had his early morning tea, Ginny had her lie in on Harry's side of the bed, which was always just a little bit warmer and smelt amazing.

Harry left the room, carefully stepping over the boys, who had opted to sleep on the floor instead of with mum and dad. (In all reality, James had decided he was too much of a big boy and Al promptly followed suit, deciding he was also a "big boy").

Lily fell asleep snuggled up to Harry, holding tightly to the collar of his tee-shirt. She was such a daddy's girl. After Ginny had Lily, Harry had taken a stand, saying that she got to hold each of their children for nine months before Harry even got to meet them and after that it was always mum who spent the most time with baby. Now it was his turn

He promptly took six months off work and became Mr. Mom. And Ginny quickly became the baby feeder. For the next five months Lily went where Harry went, and Lily never stopped loving being in her father's arms.

Secretly, Ginny was worried the boys would feel left out, but Harry had made sure he spend as much quality time with each of his kids every day. The boys felt special because they knew Harry set aside time for them, postponing other things that had to get done, while Lily was just a constant presence, who was always there. Again Ginny thought of the pancake pie incident.

...

Ginny was in the peaceful state of half consciousness, listening to her daughter breathe peacefully beside her and knowing her boys were just an arm's reach away.

She heard someone bounding up the stair case and throw open a door. One of the boys was starting to stir and Ginny decided it was time to get up, if she was going to be able to spend any alone time with Harry before the family or the kids got up.

"Morning, love." Harry smiled at her as she climbed down the stairs. She leaned against Harry, pushing him back against the counter and lightly feathered small kisses along his jaw.

"Morning." She giggled as she was spun around, so she was now pressed between the counter and Harry's body. Harry glanced over his shoulder once and brought her face to his. Harry pulled Ginny up onto the counter, and she wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands in his hair. He broke the kiss and trailed his lips along her jaw, down her neck and traced her collar bone with his lips and tongue, and back up again until he reached her lips.

The stairs slowly started to creek from the attic. Harry sighed into Ginny's mouth. He grabbed her waist and helped her off the countertop, just as Harry walked into the kitchen.

"...Morning" Harry said to the guilty looking couple. Ginny turned around, her cheeks turning only a faint shade of pink and busied herself. Harry looked at his wife, slightly confused. This was her husband, given a few years younger and less scared. And Ginny was never embarrassed when someone else walked in on the pair of them.

"Good morning." Harry said back and Ginny mumbled a greeting as well. The younger Harry sat down at the table and grabbed a fresh roll and yawned. He hadn't slept much that night, with George's crying and the knowledge that his future kids were sleeping only two floors below him, had left an uncomfortable knot in his stomach.

"I'm going to go have breakfast in bed with the kids." Ginny told her husband with a stack of buttered toast in her hands.

"Ok, I'll join you in few minutes." Harry kissed her.

"Harry!" She giggled, "Stop!" Ginny danced out of his arms and disappeared up the stairs.

Harry looked at himself sitting at the kitchen table; he still looked just the same, maybe a little shorter and skinnier. His hair was a little bit longer then, but still just as messy. He'd also had Luna magically correct his eyes after James had broken his glasses beyond magical repair. For the third time. That month.

The Potter Kids and the Time TurnerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara