Theory Explained

《 2350 》
words.

C

ome on guys, show me your support so I can continue writting pleasee.

I feel like no one is reading this story.
COMMENT and VOTE.

《《《《《《》》》》》》

Harry removed his sweaty, dirty shirt and tossed in into a corner of his and Ginny's master bedroom. Eventually Hermione had come and collected the couple from the Department of Mysteries and sent them to bed on the condition they were awoken as soon as they found anything. She'd even managed to send Vance home, that woman was quite amazing.

A wave of exhaustion hit him as he slowly peeled off his bloody jeans and socks. How come in crises he always managed to get blood on him? He didn't even know who's it was, and frankly, didn't care.

Harry skipped the pyjama bottom tonight, and climbed into bed in his boxers. Ginny seemed to have been thinking along the same lines and was already in bed only stopping to remove her pants and bra.

Climbing in beside his wife, Harry held her close, more for his own comfort than hers. She wrapped her arms around his warm body and Harry could feel her hot tears rolling off her face and splashing onto his chest.

"My babies." She chocked.

"I promise, Ginny. If it's the last thing I do, I promise I'll bring them back to us. I promise…" Harry was forced into an uneasy sleep, haunted by nightmares and horrible thoughts. This time though, they weren't the product of someone else's mind. They were much worse, they were his own imagination and worst fears manifesting in his subconscious.

…~*~*…*~*~…

Eventually Harry woke, feeling no more rested than he did last night… morning… afternoon. He didn't pay much attention to the time that had passed or the presence or lack of, of the sun. Harry looked at his wife who was still holding onto him as tightly as she was before.

Ginny's face, usually peaceful in sleep, was tired and worn out. Her mouth was twisted into a worried frown. He brushed her beautiful, dark red hair away from her face lovingly and untangled his limbs from hers.

Harry padded barefoot across the kitchen to the fire place. He made several floo calls and yelled at more people. The entire team working on the device had been contacted and held at the Ministry for questioning.

The ministry was not allowing anyone other than Vance, the head of the ten year project to work on, see or know details of the case until the double agent was revealed. Until now, they tried to keep it quiet that they knew there was a leak, but with their bosses kids, who they all adored as well, in danger, all other cases and leads were put on hold.

The aurors were working overtime in trying to get this solved and over with. Time travel was a sticky business at best, Take into account three lost, scared kids all under the age of ten…

…~*~*…*~*~…
1996

"So I don't understand." Ginny said to Ron after they had put the kids to bed. It had been a long day and they fell asleep quickly. "How are our housemates not going to notice anything? There are going to be three little kids running around the common room."

"I don't know, ask Hermione, but what I got from it was Flitwick and Dumbledore placed a spell on everyone but us four so they forget it as soon as it happens. I don't know. Whatever its fine why worry about it?"