Caroline Forbes

^when she found out^————caroline is g!p————caroline had been away for eight months

————
caroline is g!p
————
caroline had been away for eight months. not only was that a long time but she didn't tell you why she left and she left you nine months pregnant.
she had planned to come home the day she left. but the mikaelsons wanted her to stay with them and damon, stefan, elena, and bonnie were also staying. she didn't have a say she had to stay there for eight months and couldn't leave to get home to her pregnant wife.
she was able to leave after six months but no one told her so she didn't know so she didn't come home after six months.
she was laying on her bed scrolling through photos of the both of you.
'come in' she said practically not caring who it is
'hey caroline' rebekah said as she opened the door.
she shut the door behind her and sat down on the bed, in front of caroline.
'it's been eight months, you could have gone home after six' rebekah told her
'i'm sorry what' she practically screamed
she looked at her phone on the bed, looking at the photo of you in bed the morning after she got you pregnant.
she jumped up but rebekah stopped her.
'there is one more thing i need to say' she told caroline
'what' caroline asked
'the moment you had stepped foot in this house, eight months ago, your wife went into labor and popped out a baby boy, she named him oliver john forbes. he's eight months old' she said
'how do you know all of this' caroline asked her
'i've been keeping up with y/n' she said with a smile

TIME SKIP

caroline got home at one in the morning. she used the one key she hadn't used for eight months to open the door.
she looked around, everything looked the same. she walked up the stairs and down the hall. she stopped in front of the bedroom door she hadn't opened in eight months.
she finally got enough courage to open the door. she saw you asleep with a little what looked like a mound next to you. she got closer to the bed and looked at the mound.
it was a baby boy
her baby boy

she walked up to the closet and saw everything still looked on the dot the same

after she changed into her pajamas she got into the bed next to you, waking you up.
you were confused at who was laying beside but once you smelt the scent you knew so well, you clutches onto her waist, making caroline giggle.
oliver woke up and whimpered a little bit. which made you go into mama mode. you cuddled up to him and put him in between you and caroline. she put her arm around your waist and kissed your head then oliver's.
fuck
she missed this