Niklaus Mikaelson

^when you and klaus were saying your wedding vows^————

————

It was your wedding day, were you excited? Very. Why? because you were marrying the love of your life, Klaus Mikaelson. He is so nice, intelligent, artistic, smart and loving. When you first laid eyes on him you knew he was the one.
You were exchanging your wedding vows, and it was his turn.
"y/n you are the most amazing,elegant, beautiful/handsome, smart, loving, and trusting person i know and when i laid eyes on you i remembered whispering to rebekah about how beautiful/handsome you are and  she kept on telling me that you were a salvatore and there was no way you were going to be my wife/husband. when i heard those words i knew i didn't have a chance but that i was still going to take my shot because i just couldn't give up a beautiful/handsome girl/boy like you. but when your brothers walked up to me and rebekah and introduced us to you, i knew i had a chance and wasn't going to throw away my shot. i did and always will love you, no matter how many te children you want, how many dogs you want, or how many football games we go to. i will never stop loving you."
you had tears in your eyes and you knew it was your turn
"i remember walking into the grill and locking eyes with you and i knew you were the one bug of course damon whispered in my ear 'he's a mikaelson' i looked at him and said 'introduce me to him' he replied with 'fine whatever' i remember seeing you whisper with rebekah and you looked really sad and i must say i started to get really worried. but when you said your last name i couldn't stop thinking of how i wanted it to be mine and children's too. i remembered canceling my ticket for my plane ride the next day knowing i would have to stay longer to get to know you. and when you asked me to go on a date i was shocked i didn't honestly think you liked me back but i knew i loved you and i still do, i will love you through all the 'i don't want anymore children', 'we have enough pets', 'don't you think we have been to enough football games'. i will still love you'
when you looked up you saw him smile and a wave of happiness fell over you. he really was the one.