Kol Mikaelson

^when kol was going to kill the man who raped you^————you and kol were engaged, you were living the perfect life until one day when you were on a walk with the dogs a man grabbed you and raped you

————
you and kol were engaged, you were living the perfect life until one day when you were on a walk with the dogs a man grabbed you and raped you. and the person to find you was your best friend and kols sister, freya.
when kol was told by freya that you were raped he was furious. he wanted to know, who, and where. he wanted to kill the man that touched his fiancé/fiancée.
you wouldn't leave yours and kols room. you were way to scared. and it's a very hard thing to get over and kol knew that so he slept on the couch, whenever you entered the room he'd leave that room until he knew you were okay with him being there.
but when freya found the man, he changed from the polite and caring kol to a mean kol, though of course he made sure freya watched over you before he left. he found the man in the back of a publix, doing his grocery shopping and right then and there he drained him of blood, in front of the workers, and people just shopping there. and he wasn't even phased.
when he got home he walked in through the front door and saw you and freya watching 'hunny i shrunk the kids'. he started walking upstairs so you felt comfortable. he was half the way upstairs when you said 'are you sure you don't wanna watch the movie with us' he turned around to look at you and freya. you had a big smile on your face and freya was giving me a thumbs up. when i say he vamp sped i really mean it. he vamp sped to you and cuddled up to you, his head on your stomach, giving it little kisses. and when he looked up at you he saw you already staring back at him. he gave you a big kiss on your lips and it lasted for a little until freya interrupted, saying 'so how about we watch spider-man next'