Rebekah Mikaelson

^rebekah when she told you about her getting raped^———— it was a beautiful day, bright and sunny, you were laying in yours and rebekahs bed wondering where rebekah was

————
it was a beautiful day, bright and sunny, you were laying in yours and rebekahs bed wondering where rebekah was. she has been really distant lately but you never thought anything of it. plus you can't have that on your mind because you had to go and do something with your sister, elena, and her boyfriend, damon. they needed your help with something supernatural which meant life or death.
you got dressed in your everyday clothes

or

then you walked downstairs seeing rebekah in the living room playing with your daughter, madeline, she was just about to turn 4

then you walked downstairs seeing rebekah in the living room playing with your daughter, madeline, she was just about to turn 4. when madeline started to walk to you to give you a hug. but when rebekah saw you she walked out of the room.
'hey madeline can you go upstairs to your room and watch mickey mouse'
'yes daddy/mommy' said madeline
'thank you sweetheart' you said getting up from your squatting position.
you walked to the kitchen where rebekah walked into.
'wanna talk' you said
she didn't say anything
'baby what's wrong' she looked up at you with tears in her eyes, you vamp sped to her in an instant
'hey look at me what happened' you said
'he raped me' you were now filled with so much anger. she started to look dizzy so you grab her and sat on the ground with her in your arms
'can i ask who'
'Galton Jay' and she started crying very hard
'hey it's okay' you reassured her
'where is madeline'
'upstairs, in her room' you said
helping her up she went upstairs

TIME SKIP

you had just finished your job with damon and elena. you had extra time on your hand. and you went for galton jay. and luckily you found him. right then and there in front of all the people he was talking to you cut his head off.
you looked down at his head and said
'that's for my wife'

TIME SKIP

when you got home you saw rebekah and madeline sleeping on the couch, madeline on rebekahs chest. you picked up madeline and put her in her room and kissed her goodnight, since it was about 11 pm. you walked downstairs and picked up rebekah bridal style and you tried to not wake her up but it didn't work that well but she still kept her eyes shut but clutched onto your chest. you kissed her head goodnight and you both went to sleep.
peacefully