Josie Saltzman

^josie when she noticed you^————you and josie have been dating for three years and you guys have been through a lot of shit

————
you and josie have been dating for three years and you guys have been through a lot of shit.
josie had gotten out of class and now finally it was the end of the day, she could go to y'all's dorm and cuddle with you for the rest of the day.
'ryan reynolds is hot' lizzie said snapping josie out of her thoughts
'no he isn't' josie said to her twin
'your just saying that cause you are already in love' she said making josie blush
'i am' josie said confidently
they walked down a few more halls and could finally see the courtyard
'is that y/n' lizzie asked
josie looked up from her phone and saw you playing with the little kids.
she smiled and looked at you
'god she's perfect' josie thought
you looked up from the kids and saw josie staring at you, you smiled at her happily. you both just looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds until all the kids tackled you to the ground, making josie and lizzie laugh.
after you got up they were called to go do who knows what so you ran up to your girlfriend and gave her a kiss, happy to see her since you hadn't seen her all day.
'hello to you too' she said giggling after you kissed her
god she was making you fall in love with her all over again.
you looked at her and tossed her over your shoulder her and vamp sped her to y'all's dorm, where you dropped her on the bed and turned on a movie.
you were already in comfy clothing since you already change because your classes ended early today.
josie walked to where y'all kept your shirts
'how about this one' she asked putting one of your shirts up to her body
'it's my favorite but you can keep it' she smiled at what you said
she took her shirt off and put yours on.
'looks good baby you should leave it hanging off your shoulder' you told her.
she laughed at you and jumped on the bed, cuddling up to you.
hid she was making you fall for her all over again.