Interview With the Characters {Read it'll be funny I promise!}

.:. Okay, before you start reading this, this if purely for fun.  No, when I post the next chapter they will not remember ANY of this.  I just thought I'd post someting for laughs, plus, this might help if your cunfused a little.  Plus, it was extremely fun to write!  Now, you don't have to read this, but if you do, I promise you, you will laugh, or at least grin.  Oh, and this is from my point of view which made it even more fun to write!!!  This will give you some inside details that I haven't added into the story, so yep yep!  Have fun reading!!! .:.

Interview with the characters

~:~ My point of view :) ~:~

            “Okay, let’s get this show on the road shall we?” I ask clapping my hands. I smile over at my characters.  “Kay, who wants to go first?”  No hands raise and I smile.  “Ah, thank you for offering to go first Tristan,” I say smiling at his confused face.

            “But-but-but,” he says shaking his head.

            “So, how’s it like being one of the awesome characters that came from my imagination?” I ask ignoring him.  His face turns sour.

            “How is it like?  How is it like?” he looks over at the crowd chuckling.  “That-that monster made me go through five years of he-“

            “Language, there are young people here,” I point out.

            “-just to make her story entertaining, and she asks me how’s it like to be a character from her imagination?”  He looks at me with his face curled up.  “You are one messed up person with an even more messed up imagination.”  I smile proudly at him.

            “You do know that you just insulted yourself since you are a figment of my imagination,” I point out as he’s about to argue with me.  “And yes, I know I’m messed up, thank you for pointing out my uniqueness,” I say smiling at him.  “Now, one more question, who’s this Amy character, and should I add more of her in it?” I ask crossing my legs, resting my hand under my chin.  His face immediately turns sad.

            “She is-was the love of my life.  I-I don’t blame her for leaving me though.  Who would want to date a freak?”  Isabella gives a snort and he turns blushing over to her.  “No offense or anything,” he says holding out his hands in surrender.  “And, yes, I-I would love to see more of her,” he says dreamily.

            “Okey dokey lover boy!  Next, who’s going to go, or will I have to pick again?” I ask eyeing Galen, Isabella, Jaidee, Mark and Linda (Isabella’s parents), and Isabella’s new bunkmates (even though I’m not sure why they’re even here). 

            “I want to go!” screams McKenzie as she comes bounding up the stairs.  The crowd stands to the feet clapping and cheering the little girl on.  McKenzie blushes, making her dark hair fall over her face.

            “Sure, come here sweetie,” I say holding out my arms.  She grins at me before skipping over to me.  I pick her up and set her on my lap, wrapping my arms around her.  What, she’s a cutie!

            “Hey, that’s my sister, don’t I have the right to hug her?” he asks. 

            “No,” McKenzie and I say at the time making us grin at each other.  “Okay Kenzie, can I call you that?” I ask and she nods.  “How’s it like having Galen as an older brother?” I ask making her grin.

            “It’s great!” she says with a small lisp.  “He plays dwolls with me and lets me dress him up in girl clothing,” she says as a small bell-like laughter trickles from her mouth making the audience melt.  “That is until he hurt my bestest frwiend Izzy,” she says huffing folding her arms.  The audience “awe’s,” and “boo’s,” at both Kenzie and Galen.