7. Memphis, Michigan

Its been a few days since we were in Pennsylvania and now we were in Michigan. We found a small apartment section and they were pretty cheap, we got two. They were side by side, and we managed to lay low for the days.

I was watching the news nonstop. They totally stopped airing Frank and his kidnapping, or the news here didn't mention it at all. I sat on the couch, cigarette in hand, my eyes on the screen. Frank came into the room, his body half naked. He wore only jeans, his hair was dripping wet, his skin shiny. He walked over to me and I looked away from him.

Frank got on the couch and sat beside me, his legs around me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his forehead against my back. His hands pressed flat against my stomach and slipped underneath my shirt.

"Am I in the clear?" Frank asked. I took in a deep breath and exhaled as I flicked some ashes into a glass ash tray.

"So far I believe so." I answered, Frank trailed his hands up to my chest, his fingertips dug slightly in and pressed against the slowly fading marks he had left on my skin.

"That's good." Frank whispered. "We can do this." He said quietly. I nodded and I took a drag.

"I know we can." I replied, I blew the smoke out and stubbed the end of my cigarette out. I'd finish smoking it later. I stood up and pulled Frank with me so he stood up as well. "Come on, let's go lay down." I whispered. I felt him nod against my back and then he moved past me and was pulling me gently by the hem of my shirt.

"Will we be alright?" Frank asked, we walked into the bedroom and I kicked the door closed with my foot. I stopped walking and leaned back on the door. Frank turned and looked at me.

"I think so." I replied. Frank gave me a hesitant smile and went and flopped down on the bed. He looked at me over his shoulder, he was laying on his stomach. He had a glint in his eyes that made my stomach flutter.

"How is Mikey?" Frank asked. I shrugged, I pulled off my shirt and dropped it to the ground. Frank leaned on his side and looked at me more. I walked over to the bed and plopped down beside him.

"I think he's fine," I answered, I put my hand on his hip and slid upward just below his ribs. "He's going to apply for school here." I told him.

"Should I?" Frank asked.

"Not until we are totally in the clear." I answered. Frank nodded and rolled back onto his stomach, I slid my hand up his back and felt his warm muscles contract against each centimeter my hand moved. "Then you can." I whispered. I pushed myself up and leaned and moved so I straddled his back, I sat back on his thighs ad reached up and massaged his shoulders. He rested his head against his forearms.

"I think life will be good here, Gee." Frank said, he kind of moaned a bit as I worked out the knots in his back. He had a lot.

"It most likely will." I agreed. Frank smiled and he arched his back slightly and rolled his shoulders. I lifted myself up. "Roll over." I said, I was crouching over him. He rolled over and I sat back down on his legs. I liked watching the rise and fall of his chest. I placed a hand over his heart and he put his hand over mine.

"Hey Gee!" Mikey's voice echoed through the apartment. There was banging on a door. Frank and i shared a look and we both sprang off the bed. I went to the door and threw it open. I also did the same to the entrance to the apartment. Mikey stood with a confused expression.

"What? What happened?" I asked, I looked out the doorway and down the hall. It was empty, except for Mikey and a guy who stood behind him.

"Nothing, calm down." Mikey said, he pat my shoulder. I exhaled heavily and let them in. "This is my friend, his name is Pete Wentz." Mikey told me. Pete was looking at me up and down.

"Oh." I said, Frank was looking around me at Pete. "Mikey, can I...talk to you?" I asked. Mikey nodded and I took him into the other room, it was just the kitchen. Frank and Pete stood in the living room.

"What?" Mikey asked. I pointed at the wall, obviously meaning Pete. "Listen, its okay. He's not gunna do anything, I trust him." Mikey said.

"You can't just do that, Michael. You can't just bang on the door and scream." I said nervously, I crossed my arms.

"I'm sorry." Mikey told me. "He knows about it, his dad ran a news station in new jersey. He won't tell anyone, and...we kind of have this thing.." Mikey said, he was twiddling his fingers.

"As long as he won't tell.." I said. "But other than that, I'm happy for you." I told him. He grinned and I nudged his shoulder. "I'm gunna go put on some clothes." I chuckled, I walked to the bedroom and pulled on a shirt. When I walked back out, I threw a shirt at Frankie and it wrapped around his head. He fell off the couch laughing.

"So, Gee this is Pete." Mikey said, him and Pete sat on the couch together, side by side, their shoulders touching.

"Hello, Pete. I'm Gerard." I introduced, Pete reached out a hand and I shook it. He had a firm grip and smiled.

"Nice to meet ya, Gerard. And you, Frank." Pete said, he gave Frank a smile that reached his brown eyes that were rimmed with black. "I totally understand your guys' situation. And I want you to know, I support you guys." Pete said, he gave us another smile. I sat down beside Frank and Frank was smiling, even though his stitches were there, he smiled.

"That's awesome. Thanks, Pete." I said, Frank smiled and leaned on me. Pete nodded and glanced at Mikey who was blushing like mad.

I was finally starting to believe something good would happen here. Finally a break, finally somewhere safe.

*********************

A/N: Okay, so..this is really shit bit I don't really know anything about Pete Wentz. Like, I know he is in FOB, but I don't know anything personally about him. so bare with me please..

Please tell me Whatcha think!

~I'm On My 5 Day Weekend!

XoXog