5. To Remember Forever

A/N: HEY GUYS. THIS IS GUNNA BE PAST PG-13 SO IF YOU MUST, SHIELD YOUR MUTHAFUCKIN EYES!

Please tell me Whatcha think, this will be my second time writing something like this :)

Oh! And to answer a question from xXShorty101Xx, in my town you have to be 18 to legally be able to leave your parent or guardian. But I believe you can be signed off with their permission.

~I Mean This Forever

XoXog

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Come on." Frank said over his shoulder. "Hurry up." He said, I nodded and gripped his hand tighter as we made our way clumsily to the hotel room we stayed in.

We made it to the room and as soon as we got through the door, Frank was pulling my shirt and kissing my shoulders as he walked behind me. We closed the door, and we also went straight to our bedroom and closed that door. Frank finally pulled my shirt off and his own. I pushed him down on the bed and leaned over him kissing his soft chest of tannish skin.

"I miss this." Frank whispered as I began fumbling with his jeans. He was kissing my neck, sucking on my skin, leaving marks as much as he could. I groaned slightly and I finally got his jeans undone. I slid them down and off of him, and then his boxers. I leant back up and kissed him hard on the lips, his fingers went straight to my hair and tugged when our kiss went deeper.

"Fuck, Frank. I love you, ya know that?" I asked, I kissed down his neck and down his chest and he tugged on my hair some more, he even let out a tiny moan.

"Yeah..I know. I love you too, Gee." He replied, he sat up slightly and kissed me hard, his hands sliding down my chest to my hips and he began to undo my tight jeans. He rested his forehead on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around him. Hell, I was like paper white compared to him.

He took my jeans off of me and we moved up more on the bed and shoved the blankets down and over our shoulders. I straddled him and when I kissed the soft spot of his neck, his hips slightly twitched up against mine. I groaned lightly and Frank placed his hands on my hips, his fingers dug into the flesh and he pressed his hips up against mine. Instant pleasure shot through me.

"Please?" Frank whispered, I looked up at him and he had this look in his eye that made my stomach flutter with bats. I kissed him lightly, I ran a thumb gently over his cheek, the stitches were prickly. "Let us make a official bond between us." Frank whispered. I smirked, he used something I had said to him before.

"Let us." I whispered back, I kissed him softly and he wrapped his arms around me holding me close against him. I kissed his forehead and ran my fingers through his hair. "I am so sorry...if I hurt you." I whispered against his lips.

"I think I can manage anything from you." Frank replied, he smiled lightly against my lips. I felt jittery on the inside. I kissed his neck and he used one of his hands to grab hold of my wrist, he pulled my hand up to his face and he nibbled my fingers. I watched him as he narrowed his eyes at me, he took three of my fingers into his mouth, his tongue danced across them and he sucked hard on them. Covering my fingers in saliva.

He released my fingers and we got into a more comfortable position, I moved his legs so they were kind of around my hips. I kissed his forehead hard as I slowly inserted one digit into his entrance. He whimpered slightly and his hand on my hip dug into me. I kissed his shoulder and whispered an apology as I worked at him.

Soon enough Frank was moaning slightly as I added another digit. He gasped and his nails dug into my hips deeply, I believe he fucking drew blood. His other hand gripped the sheets. I worked at him until he was kind of used to that and then added a third. He actually let out a quiet scream, he pulled my face towards his and kissed me hard.

"Let's just do it." Frank whispered, he gave me a look that screamed for me to trust him. I nodded and took my fingers out. He reached down and grabbed my hardened member and gave me a few quick pumps enough to lather me up with precum. I moaned the whole time he did that. "Okay." Frank said quietly, I nodded and guided me inside his entrance until I was fully in.

Frank moaned and wrapped his legs around my waist, his hands were on my hips. I waited until he looked comfortable before I began to pull back out and push back in. I wrapped my hand around Frank's length and gave him a rhythm that matched with my thrusts. He had his back arched and his head tilted back, his mouth open as he let out moans and whimpers and my name.

"F-fuck G-Gerard!" Frank whimpered as I thrusted in at the perfect and right angle. I did it again and harder, faster and again, then I slowed down just to frustrate him.

We were closer than we ever could be. Frank was lying there underneath me, completely vulnerable and mine. My love, my fucking love. He was covered in sweat, but so was I.

We went on longer, and at a few seconds longer and I released all my energy and stuff into him. Frank moaned loud and long and he came on my hand and his chest seconds later. I pulled out and leaned over him, my arms holding me up, but barely.

Our eyes locked, Frank looked at me through half lidded eyes, me smiled at me. I leant down and licked across his chest, it was strange, but he tasted amazing. I cleaned him up then kind of laid on him, but not crushing him.

"Fuck..that was amazing." Frank whispered, he looked at me and kissed me, he made a slightly screwed up face when he had tasted himself on my lips.

"Heh." I chuckled, I licked my lips and wiped my mouth and kissed him. He smiled at me.

"This...this is something I'll remember forever." Frank whispered. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. We fell asleep close and cuddled up. It was amazing, I loved it.