2. Already A Problem

I drove all day, Frank slept most of the day and Mikey was texting furiously with Donna. I had one window down, my fingers on the edge, a cigarette balanced on my fingers. It was coming close to seven, I was hungry, tired, and my bum was sore from sitting. So were my feet, from pressing on the gas so much.

We made it to New York not too far into the drive, but I had no idea where we were going.

"Okay, we need food." I said groaning, my stomach was growling and roaring to life. Mikey just nodded quickly and Frank was just curled up snoring lightly.

"Where at? I don't know anywhere around here." Mikey asked, he was looking at the tall buildings, looking at all the lights in them.

"There's a small diner just out of this city, and a motel a few miles past I think, we could stop there." I answered. Mikey nodded. I turned down a road that wasn't too busy and kept going.

"I feel like I'm gunna throw up." Frank mumbled, he was slowly sitting up. Mikey reached out and helped him up.

"Pull over." Mikey said. I did as I was told and pulled over. Mikey opened the side door and got out pulling Frankie along with him. Frank just got to the ditch before he began gagging and hacking up bile.

"Shit, what the hell happened?" I asked, I got out and just left the door opened. I stood behind Frank and rubbed his back and Mikes' was holding him up and pulling his bangs out of his face.

"I can't tell if its nerves or if he's getting sick." Mikey said, Frank kind of slumped to his knees and convulsed. He threw up some more.

"What'd you eat today Frankie?" I asked, I was breathing through my mouth, I was rubbing his back soothingly. He was practically crying now.

"Fuck, I dunno." Frank whimpered. Mikey was pacing and looking as cars passed down the road. "I didn't yet today. I ate some food last night though...it was leftovers I think. My parents weren't home." Frank said, he was squinting up at the pine tree a few meters away.

"Was it rotten?" I asked. Frank shrugged.

"It tasted fucked up, like chemicals." Frank mumbled.

"How long was it in there Frankie?" I asked. Frank shook his head and shrugged, he looked at me and sniffled. He wiped his mouth and leaned into me. I helped him up.

"I need food." Frank mumbled, he leaned his head on my shoulders and we all went back to the hearse. We piled back in and I began driving again.

"We'll get you some food." I told him, Frank nodded and he leaned his head against the back of the seat. He coughed a little bit.

The ride went rather fast and we made it to the diner. We went inside and I locked up the hearse and grabbed some money. We went inside and got seated.

Frank kept looking down at the table, we had him sitting on an end booth in case he needed to go to the bathroom. Mikey sat across from us. I laced my fingers between Frank's and he mumbled something incoherently.

"He'll be alright in a few hours." Mikey said, I nodded. We ordered our drinks, all of us just sticking to soda. Eventually we got food. We all just got salads, and devoured them.

"We can eat better in the morning." I said. Frank nodded and stared at someone across the diner. I followed his gaze and it was just a little girl with her father, she was staring back, looking at Frankie with a look of interest and fear. Frank sighed.

"I feel gross." Frank said quietly, he glanced at me and then back at the little girl. His stitches looked so painful and gruesome, a scarring smile. I leaned and kissed his temple.

"Don't worry Frankie." I whispered. I watched the little girl smile and giggle. The father looked over his shoulder and frowned at us. Mikey was picking at his lower lip.

"Okay, we good?" Mikey asked. Frank nodded. I did too, we got up and went to pay. Frank wandered off a bit and Mikey watched him as I counted out the money for dinner.

"Thankyou." I said to the cashier, she woman smiled at me and I went beside Mikey. Frank was talking to the father and the daughter. The father was just nodding a bit as Frank spoke, he spoke with his hands. The little girl smiled at him.

"He's gunna get depressed." Mikey said, he pushed his glasses up a bit and sighed. I looked at him. "He's upset, about what Lindsey did to him. He's scared how much he's going to scare others." Mikey told me. I nodded and looked back at Frank. Frank gave the little girl a small smile and the father nodded at her when she asked a question. The little girl stood up on the booth table and hugged Frank. I smiled to myself.

______________________________________

We rented a motel room a bit away from the diner. there were two beds, the person running the place gave us bad looks, but we still got the room. Frankie went straight to the smallest bed pulling off his shirt and hoodie.

"Tired?" Mikey asked, he began fidgeting with the TV. Frank grumbled a reply and undid his jeans, he kicked them off and got in the bed. I walked over to him and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Gee, lay with me." Frank said grabbing my arm. I laid down with him and his almost naked form cuddled into me.

"So I take it that I get the big bed?" Mikey asked chuckling. He turned on some weird chic flick, he had a guilty pleasure of these damn movies. I nodded and looked down at Frank. He was ghosting his fingers up and down my stomach, his nails catching on the buttons.

"I hate spiders." Frankie mumbled, he narrowed my eyes and looked down at him once more. His eyes were closed and he was breathing slowly. His hand was just moving automatically.

"He's out." I said, I looked at the tv and Mikey was at the edge of his bed staring intensely with interest.

If Frank was getting sick, we have a problem. We couldn't just go get some medicine or go to a doc, by tomorrow I'm sure there's going to be some sort of missing Frank Iero thing going around. I was thinking we could drive all day tomorrow, maybe reach Ohio, and then just keep going. No idea.

I drifted off and just went blank all night. It was somewhat relaxing. It was nice, Frank was so warm, so comforting against me.

********************

A/N: Hey guys! Anotherbfucking chapter by this fucking writer x3 hope you don't mind!

I was in a good state of mind writing this though, so its probably not as confusing.

~Eat Chocolate, Make Me Happy

XoXog