6. News Report

"Hey! Frerard get your asses out here!" Mikey shouted. I grunted, Frank gripped my shoulder tighter and snuggled his face against my chest. "Now!" Mikey ordered.

"Ugh, cmon Gee." Frank said, he lifted his head and gave me a quick peck on the cheek and slid off the bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Frank had hickies across his chest, and up on his neck, one near his hip and damn he still looked gorgeous.

He pulled on some jeans and I did the same. We walked out of the hotel bedroom to the lounge area and Mikey sat on the couch, he was alone surprisingly. We walked over to him.

"What? And what the hell is Frerard?" I asked, I stretched an arm and ran my fingers through my hair. Mikey pointed a the tv.

On the big screen, there was the news channel. On the news channel there was a report. On the report, there was Frank Iero and I.

"Why is the news report all the way in Pennsylvania? Do they know we are here?" Mikey asked. I sat down. "And frerard is your new ship name... coz saying both of your names took too much time!" Mikey said with a joking tone. Frank sat down beside me and leaned on me.

"Why does it say you're a rapist? You're no rapist!" Frank said angrily. The news report even mentioned Michael being taken by me as well. They put so much shit down on me none of it was true!

"Turn it off." I said. Mikey gave me a glance and looked back at the TV. "I said. TURN IT OFF." I snarled. Mikey flinched and turned the tv off quickly. I squeezed the bridge of my nose angrily. What if we didn't get anywhere?