Chapter 17 Chase

Slowly opening his eyes, Gary found himself lying inside seafloor cavern. His eyes gazed towards Moltres and Umbreon on the side who's keeping a watch on him.

「I see, Moltres you're the one who heals me.」

Gary tried to stand and you can clearly see that he has totally fully recovered.

「By the way, what the hell is going on here?!」

Gary continued as he stared in shock at the sea water slowly conquering seafloor cavern and marine caved. He was currently standing on a tall rock so that the water won't reach him.

「When you were unconscious the intense heat you release from your aura disappeared resulting for the sea to return to normal.」(Moltres)

「And because of the hole that was made in seafloor cavern when you crashed on it, has resulted for the water to enter here.」

Moltres continues explaining the whole situation to Gary. Gary nod on Moltres words speechless.

「Hmm...hmm....Hey wait a minute! Aren't we in danger if we still stay here?!」

Gary regained his composure and started to retort.

「To be precise, yes. We will be drowned her if we stay.」(Moltres)

「Then Moltres fly us out of here.」(Gary)

「The problem is i don't know where is the hole!」

Moltres look above telling Gary the the place where he crash is gone.

「You probably got washed out by the water while me and Umbreon are still inside the pokeball.」 (Moltres)

「Then let's just create a new hole.」

He started to ready his hand for an aura wave attack only to be stopped by Moltres.

「Before you do that, i can sense a weakened aura the owner of this aura seems to be dying.」(Moltres)

「Now that you mention it, i can sense it too, but who cares it's probably an enemy.」

「But what if it's an ally?!」

Moltres stared at Gary worrying. The phoenix pokemon tried to persuade her master to atleast take a look at it.

「Ahh fine, let's go and take a look.」(Gary)

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"Dark it's dark, i can't see anything. What's this? My stomach it's wet, when i press or tap it, it hurts. Ahh, that's right i remember now i was stabbed and was badly defeated."

「That's right! Because of me being weak, we lost Kyogre and it's all my fault. Yeah it's my fault. I was weak. Weak..weak....」

Blonde, this blonde guy who's in a near death experience. he cries and continuesly mumbles the word "weak."

「Your not weak, so don't break your own spirit, bastard.」

Gary yelled as he jumped over to the one and only dying Barry.

「G-Gary forgive me.」(Barry)

「Yeah yeah, just shut up for a bit i'll heal you.」(Gary)

A few minute later.

"Tsc.." Gary give a frustrating face.

"Is there something wrong?" Barry asks him who was still struggling to talk.