Chapter 13 War In Hoenn

【Groudon, Kyogre And Rayquaza's Capturing Arc】

March 13 2020, 7:18 PM

RFS began their attack in Hoenn.The division two which Drew lead go on terra cave. While the division one go on marine cave, and division eleven was divided the others are waiting in sky pillar and the others are guarding the two divisions.

But this mission of faction R will not be that easy. A group in Hoenn immediately began moving for counter attack after noticing that the guards they put in Mt. Chimney and Seafloor Cavern, Sky Pillar was taken down.

「Your command Sir!」

「According to gym leader Flannery, RFS attack Mt. Chimney. And their target is probably Groudon. Norman i'm sorry for calling even though it's your son's birthday, but i want you to head towards Seafloor Cavern and secure Kyogre.」

An old man said while talking to someone in his phone.

The Pokemon G-MEN Hoenn branch commander and also elite four member of Hoenn Drake Nava.

「Don't worry about that sir. This is for Hoenn's safety.」

Pokemon G-MEN Hoenn branch lieutenant and gym leader of Petalburg City, Norman Maple.

「Thank you!」

Drake said as the call ended.

「Now then, why don't we greet our RFS friends.」

Drake said while looking on the mt. Chimney.

At the mt.Chimney.

「Hey what's that?」

An extra i mean grunt of RFS said pointing on a hundred of individuals riding some fying type pokemons and dragon types or whatever pokemon that can fly and carry a person they was lead by a an old man who's riding his Salamence.

「D-Don't tell me those are pokemon G-MENS.」

Another grunt said. At the same time the old man swung his right arm down pointing at mt. Chimney signalling the start of attack.

「ATTACK!」

Drake yelled and warcry then echoed trough the sky as all of the G-MEN Soldiers rushed down to mt. Chimney.

「This war will not result to defeat like what happened to Johto six months ago.」(Drake mumbling)

「WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!」

Division two and some few members from eleven of RFS began to get ready and counter the G-MENS assault.

「Don't let anyone of them enter mt. Chimney, we need to make sure no one's going to interfere on the captain and vice captain.」

A grunt who has higher position than normal grunts commanded. It was followed by a warcry from the his fellow grunts.

All of them charged the G-MENS and began clashing.

「Fearow use aerial ace.」

An RFS grunt who is also the one who command the others earlier said as his Fearow knocked out an opponents Machoke.

「Burn that Fearow, Talonflame use flame charge.」

The Talonflame from a G-MEN group attack from behind hitting Fearow.

「Bastard attacking from behind.」

「There is no use of stopping as here, our General alone is enough to stop your captain and vice captain.」