Chapter 16 Big Defeat

A place full of darkness everywhere is dark, the look of this place seems to be a demon world. There's no sight of sun anywhere even if you say it's night time, you would never saw a sun in this place in a simple sentence; it's a world where only darkness can be seen. Somewhere on this darkness there is a figure in the dark. Two humans came out from a creepy black portal.

The helicopter successfully lands, the door opened. A four eyed girl came out. Her name is Matori, her boss can be seen on her back and as usual the intimidating face of Giovanni can be seen.

Giovanni and Matori started to walk towards a big and tall but creepy castle. They marched on the dark hallway till they reach a door. Matori opened the two doors.

「Your the second one to arrive Giovanni.」

Inside two man is waiting the first man was sitting and the one who talk with Giovanni his name is Michael Stormer, he has white colored hair and a well balanced body. Beside him was a man standing who seems to be his assistant is a long haired man who's name is Tobias.

「So that Lysandre is late huh, how unusual?!」(Giovanni)

Giovanni step forward and took a sit while Matori stand besides him.

「Hahaha, i don't know if it is just a coincidence but this month and date was totally the same day when dies, don't tell me his visiting the place where Zygarde buried him for his death aniversary or his having a nightmare for what happens that day and couldn't sleep. Hahaha!~ Oh! Since i'm the first one to arrived i should served you some tea.」(Michael)

Michael looked at Tobias ordering him to prepare a tea.

「Yeah that's right! In this month and date is where the time Ash Ketchum stop his plan. And got killed by Zygarde. Speaking of got killed i can still remember when he..<thank you>..show up in front of me and asks me an alliance. I really thought he was a ghost.」(Giovanni)

Giovanni cut off his own sentence saying thank you to Tobias who give him a cup of tea, Matori nodded as well after receiving a cup of tea.

「Hahhah, so even a guy like you would think of something like that. Hahhahah.」(Michael)

《》《》《》《》《》

Near marine cave..

Countless blows was being thrown at each other. The deadly battle between Rocky and Gary continues. Neither of them was thinking of giving up, a punch countered by a punch, a kick to kick, a blast to blast. Both of them has no plan of evading, they both accept each of their blows. A true battle between a real men.

"This is not going anywhere, no matter how many times i hit him. His durability is just insane. Is he really not an abbyss, but without a black aura then that means his not. But how could he be this strong?!" The thought came out from the worn out Gary.

「Heh. Give it up already! Both of us are just wasting our time. Why don't we have a deal. We will both stop this useless fight and leave. It's easy right?!」(Rocky)

「And why would you offer that deal? If we stop our fight here then that gives me the chance to help my comrades. If i ever rejoin with Lance and the others along with the G-MEN commander here in Hoenn, your defeat is assured. I can clearly say this even thought Silver and his vice captain and the second division captain are abbyss gods. These three is still no match against seven celestial gods.」(Gary)

「You're still basing the strength level with that. I'm not a god and yet i was able to fight with you evenly you know.」(Rocky)

「Yeah, and with that i can't accept your proposal. After all, i can't just let you get away after humiliating me.」

The pumped up fire god began to attack by charging at Rocky. He covered his fist with aura as it collide with the fist of the rock hard man. As both of the fist collide it create a powerful shockwave. Gary jumped back and breath fire from his mouth thanks to flamethrower. Rocky use aura wall to defend, but after the flamethrower stop Gary flew straight at Rocky. Using conjuring he create his katana he covered it with aura to enhance it which Gary call "aura blade" and swing it towards Rocky. Rocky cover himself with aura and use his aura skin to enhance and his body and defend against Gary's aura blade.

The katana's blade made contact with Rocky's aura skin stopping it to reach his flesh. Both aura covering it has made it for a non aura guardian looks like the blade and Rocky's flesh was not touching each other.

Gary show an annoyed and swung his katana again and again. As he swing and swing it he finally give Rocky some tiny wounds.

「I admit you've got strong defense but me who was always having spar with Lance, your aura skin is nothing to his dragon armor you bastard.」(Gary)

Gary has continue what he was doing. A smirked came out from Rocky's face and dodged Gary's sword strikes and kick him on the stomach followed by a hook punch which hit Gary's face perfectly. Gary was sent a few distance and coughed blood, but he ignore it and swing his katana while yelling "aura slash".

To counter it Rocky shoot a barrage of aura blast. The two techniques collide resulting it to create a thick white smoke, dust or something.

The smoke screen has disappeared, in Gary's sight his opponent is nowhere to be seen.

「Did he conceal his aura and escape?」(Gary)

「No, he didn~」

Charizard tried to warned Gary about a danger coming but was too late. Someone grabbed Gary's shoulder and the fire god tilt his head to his back. The moment he turn his face a big powerful fist make contact. Gary was defenseless, left and right this powerful fist from Rocky continues to abuse his face.

「Biggg Baangg Smmashhedd!」

Rendering Gary immovable after being beaten to death. Rocky charged a powerful force of aura to his right fist. The charging he make was long, it seems like this technique is a technique where the longer it charge the stronger it gets.

The powered up fist who Rocky called big big bang smashed has finally descend to our fire god. The impact send him crashing down at the marine cave, suffering a big defeat.

Rocky who was assured of his win flew towards Mt. Chimney after receiving a call from Drew to help May.

【To be continued】