11- 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃

MIND'S POV
"Ojo, did you just talk?" Noddles asked in shock, I mean we were all in shock. I have never heard her talk so I can't blame them.

"I could always talk, I simply chose to observe and listen instead" Ojo told us "and what I heard was chaos, dysfuntion," wow she knows big words "disharmony, just like your parents" are our parents really that chaotic? "but that's not true" Missy said walking forward "we were working together" "were you?" Ojo asked "then where's Wildcard?" right, I forgot about the plan "Good question" Missy said "hey Wildcard old buddy" she started "are you in the ship's control room yet?" I finished for her.

"I sure am" we all heard him say "just like we planned old buddy."

WILDCARD (FACE MAKER)'S POV
I heard Wildcard's voice and I saw Granada's face fall "ignore him" she said "that's some kind of trick, I have Wildcard right here" she said in a confused tone, she walked up to me and bends down to my level "don't I?"

I smiled and swiped my hand over my face and turned back to my regular self "boo" I said. She screeches really loud, dang she must be extremely mad "wow, I gave this plan 50 to 1 odds at best, but you fell for it hook, line, and sinker" I smiled "we got the one with the useless super power?" Granada yells "got you far away from the control center didn't it?" her eyes went wide.

"Go to the control center, now" she rushed all of the guards out of there and groans loudly with anger, I laughed and made a 'sad' face and waved at her and laughed again.

MIND'S POV
"You were working together?" Ojo asked "surprise, I even sent him on a secret misson" Missy winked, Ojo gave her a confused look "isn't that right Wildcard?" Missy asked "yup, and when the team leader and your best friend tells you to do something, you hop to it" we heard him say, I smiled at the fact that he called me his best friend "since when did you except Missy as the leader and Mind your best friend?" Ojo asked "Since the tunnel," he started "when they told me you were an alien spy" Wildcard said.

"Ojo's an alien spy?" the twins asked at the same time "yup, Ojo's a spy" me and Missy said, tentacles came out of Ojo's back "you knew" she started "how'd you figure it out?" "you accidentally gave it away in your own drawings" I told her "your art never lies" Missy added.

~
"She's an alien spy" Missy whispered to us as Wildcard swiped through the drawings and found the drawing that Missy was talking about "Holy...doo doo" Wildcard reacted.
~

"You work for Granada don't you?" Missy asked "or does Granada work for you?" I added "they all work for me" Ojo said just when she finished her responds Face Maker comes running through the door and looks shocked "what the-" he exclaimed and pointed at Ojo "Ojo's an alien" "we know!" we all told him, he came running up to us.

"And know you can be impressed" we heard Wildcard say "and defeated, as soon as I figure out which button removes the shield" he finished "knowing the aliens, its probably a big button with a picture of a shield on it" Wheels said, the force field get taken down and we all cheered "I hate to spoil your celebration, but there's still two minutes left" Ojo said pointing at the timer "games not over yet."

Ojo took the pencil and started to draw on her Ipad, I frowned in confusion. When she stopped drawing a creature came out of her Ipad and started coming towards us but as it started coming towards up, it started getting bigger and bigger to the point where it was like 20 feet tall.

"Uh oh" Guppy said "we'll hold it off" Missy said and turns to Wheels "you find a way to stop the launch" Wheels nodded and started getting right to work, more creatures appeared "um it's not an it" Wheels started and pointed to the other creatures, "it's a them."

"Well then you better hurry" Missy exclaimed, we all started getting into our fighting positions "come on everyone, time to show these guys what we're made of" Missy said.

WILDCARD'S POV
I was staring at the screen watching them getting ready to fight when the door opens "come on in it's broken, I mean it's open" I said.

Granada comes running in "Wildcard, you have to keep those shields down" Missy said "don't worry Missy, I'm on it" I turned around to face Granada "oh yeah? What are you gonna do, hmm? Turn into a bowling ball?" she asked.

"Sure, if that's what I want" I answered "I can control my powers now, working with Missy and Mind helped me realize I was so busy trying prove everyone else wrong, when I should have been concentrating on proving myself right, they believed in me, now I believe in myself" I explained "oh right, and you think that's enough, believing in yourself" she said mockingly, I stepped forward "you tell me, let's do this."

Granada hums "let's take him" tentacles came out of the guards' back.

MIND'S POV
"Everyone spread out" Missy shouted at everyone "Slo-Mo attack!, Guppy water slide." Slo-Mo slowly ran up to the creature, Missy pushed him to try to make him run faster, "hey only speed up Slo-MO" Rewind told his sister "how?" she asked "I'll help you" Rewind grabbed her hand "together" they both combined their powers and made Slo-Mo go faster. Slo-Mo ran up to the creature and started punching it, me and Missy smiled but then the pain started again.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?
________________________________________
WORD COUNT: 980