010- 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊

MIND'S POV
"Uh guys? What do we do now?" Rewind asked "Missy?" I asked "why do you seem so calm?" Noodles asked "because we have something they don't know about a secret weapon" Missy explained "we do?" Wheels said confused "yeah, teamwork! Alone, our powers are special but together we're unstoppable" Missy said "Slo-Mo attack, A Cappella eardrums" A Capella started singing hurting the guards' eardrums "Rewind take them down, Mind you have knives use them" I smirked a little since I haven't used my knives of someone in a while.

I grabbed both my knives throwing one at the guard making it hit their shoulder, I felt a guard getting closer behind me so I pushed them down with my powers and slashed the back of their knee, my head started hurting again, Guppy came in "EVERYBODY STAND BACK" Missy shouts.

Guppy's in Shark Frenzy mode so I quickly moved out of the way as Guppy threw one of the guards to the ground, then another one, Slo- Mo punched one and Wheels pressed something on his tablet cause his wheels to go spin faster that smoke came out of it the chair stayed in place "Noodles chin-up bar" Wheels said.

Noodles stretched his arm to the other side as Wheels grabbed Noodles' arm with both hands and started getting up and does a handstand on Noodles' arm then Wheels chair rolled by it self crashing into the guards then his chair went back over to him when he sat down.

A guard came up to me about to punch me before I blocked their fist "don't make me want to stab you, which I won't so I'll just do this" I kick them in the stomach causing them to fall and groan.

I saw A Capella fight a guard until it turned into an alien ew, she pushed it away and stood back up. The guard stood up along with the other guards, the guards pulled out giant handcuffs from the ceiling with their tentacles and cuffed our wrists.

This is such a mess.

WILDCARD (FACE MAKER)'S POV
After Wildcard told me the plan I was in on it and tried to act like Wildcard.

I was walking around and saw a door "focus on super strength" I yelled and tried to pry open the door but it didn't work obviously.

I saw another door "focus on teleportation" I said and ran up to the door which I ended up running into which also made me end up on the ground.

Once I sat up I saw Granda and some guards walk up to me "hmm, nice try kid, take him to interrogation" I gasped as tentacles wrapped around me and literally dragged me.

MIND'S POV
We were still cuffed as Rewind tried to use his powers but the cuffs prevented him "Rewind" Missy shouted "I can't" Rewind answered "we can do this" Fast Forward told Rewind "how?" Rewind asked "we work together, I'll help you" Fast Forward said, they both used their powers to rewind time to where we weren't handcuffed.

"Noodles get those shackles out of the ceiling" Missy said, Noodles stretched his arm and what Missy said.

"Now fast forward quick" Rewind told his sister, Fast Forward used her powers to fast forward to where the aliens were about to get the handcuffs from the cell and we all giggled seeing there reactions when they realized that they are not there.

They tried to walked towards us but then fell because the shackles were wrapped around their ankles but then one of the guards pulled out keys from their pocket 'Oh Shit' I thought "again" Fast Forward told her brother.

They rewind time and took out they keys from the guard's pocket so when he reached over to get the keys he would look stupid "looking for these?" Missy pulled out the keys jiggling them around a little.

The guard smacks the floor as the twins high five each other, Missy walked up to the twins with a smile "great job Fast Forward, excellent work Rewind" Rewind used his powers making Missy repeat 'excellent work Rewind.'

He paused her "I just like hearing her say it" he explained and kept making Missy repeat 'excellent work Rewind' over and over again.

DIEGO'S POV
Crimson Legend and Red Lightning Fury both stood up after seeing their kids work together "did you see that teamwork?" Crimson Legend said with a smile "just like their parents" Red Lightning Fury said proudly.

I was obviously very proud of Mind, actually very proud, she was like a mini girl version of me.

WILDCARD (FACE MAKER)'S POV
I watched Granada walk through the door while I was in a chair not moving a muscle "okay Wildcard spill it" she walked up to me "what's the big plan?"

"Well the plan was to get me close enough to you to turn you into the dumbest alien that ever existed" I said smiling throwing my hands up like I was gonna use powers "no way my powers finally worked" I smiled.

One of the guards started laughing but then stopped noticing that he was the only one laughing "keep laughing and I'll blast you back to Ogima" Granada threatened.

I still sat in the chair smiling "we have ways of getting the truth out of you, you know" Granda said.

"That'd be the first" I replied "HA!" I shouted causing the same guard to start giggling but then stopped.

MIND'S POV
We all went back to the room where the the pyramid was at "we only have six minutes left" Missy said.

We stopped in front of the pyramid "not a problem, not a problem all I have to do is re-program the rocket's main contr-" Wheels started but got cut off by this red shield covering the pyramid.

"What is that?" Rewind asked "maybe it's a-" Wheels put a selfie stick I think into the pyramid and the shield electrified it "a force field?" "no no no we were so close!" Missy complained "but there's no one here but us" A Capella said "then who did this?" I asked.

"I did" a voice said.

I raised my eyebrows knowing who it was.

Never knew she could talk.
________________________________________
WORD COUNT: 1062
________________________________________

A/n
Well it's been a long time but IM BACK ONCE AGAIN