07- 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃

MIND'S POV
We all get shoved into a room by the tentacles, Slo-Mo was the last one and he feel on the floor "quiet the pantomime Slo-Mo you didn't even scrape a knee" Wildcard sighs, Slo-Mo shrugs and walks over to us "oh good, just the kind of divisive attitude I've been counting on" Granada walks into the room "you kids are just like your parents" she continues "the same in fighting, the same bickering, putting your own egos ahead of your team" she lists.

I slowly and secretly grab my knife and Guppy get her water bottle which Granada seems to notice "take away her water" Granada said to one of the guards pointing at Guppy, a tentacles took her water, I quickly put my knife back in my pocket knowing if Granada saw it she will take it away "they're too powerful together" Granada points to the twins, the guard separates them with their tentacles, Ojo puts her Ipad closer to her chest "oh don't worry" Granada says walking closer to Ojo "I won't take away your little toy, I already know what your future is" Granada tilts her head "imprisonment" she pulls out a key "life long" she finishes.

Granada and the guards walk out shutting the doors and locks it, we heard clunking from the door locking "how are we getting out of here?" Guppy asks, Missy walks towards the door and turns to us "I-" she starts "don't know" she sits down.

WITH THE PARENTS
"What do you mean you don't know?" Miracle Guy asks Marcus "I mean...I don't know, I'm thinking I'm thinking" Marcus says "enough thinking" Miracle Guy says "I'm gonna punch my way out of here" Miracle Guy walks up to the door "I have to save my son" he said before bunching the door, didn't work "that's not gonna work" Blinding Fast says Miracle Guy punches it one more time still didn't work "how do you know?" Miracle Guy asks "cause while you were blinking your eyes I went around and tried everything already" Blinding Fast says.

Miracle Guy stops and turns to Diego "alright then Diego why don't you call your brothers to come help save us" Miracle Guy said to Diego "right it's not like that's the first thing I did when we found out our kids left headquarters and he's not answering so there's basically there's nothing we can do" Diego said sarcastically "wish Sylvia was here so she can open this door with her mind" Miracle said "oh right she's not here anymore, she's out with her new family because she didn't anything to do with you or Mind" Miracle Guy said, Diego pulls out a knife and starts running over to Miracle Guys the others grab Diego so he doesn't kill Miracle Guy.

The door opens revealing a- walking blanket? The blanket starts walking toward the blanket toward the heroics and the heroics start backing up "what are you an alien spy" Miracle guy asks, Blinding Fast goes next to it "I wouldn't do that is I were you" Tech-No warned "I just want to see what it is, don't worry it won't even know I touched it" Blinding Fast grabbed it and it flipped him around, Miracle Guy ran up to it and the thing did the same thing to Miracle Guy.

Others tried the same thing but ended up on the ground, the blanket finally gets off revealing Anita Moreno "ah ha" she said slamming her cane on the floor.

"Anita Moreno?" Tech-no said "hi mom" Marcus said shyly "no no no don't 'Hi mom' me that was pathetic you stop training for a year and look what happens eh" Anita said angrily "you dropped your guard" Anita pointed to Miracle Guy "and you attacked when you should have blocked" she pointed to Sharkboy "and you rushed when you should have calculated" she pointed to Diego, Invisi Girl, Crashing Low, Red Lightning Fury, Crimson Legend, and Marcus "I hope you kids paid more attention to me than you did" Anita said "thanks mom."

MIND'S POV
"I bet Ms. Granada's been working there for years " Facemaker paced around "they must have hacked the elections and put their own alien in as president so they could trap the heroics" Wildcard thought, I groan because Five isn't answering.

"Any luck there Mind?" Missy asked "no, he probably knows what's going on and he doesn't want to save the world 3 times" I explained "wait how old is your Uncle again?" Face Maker asked "he's 58" I replied "aren't him and your dad supposed to be the same age and if he's 58 why does he look 13?" Face Maker asked "when Five was younger he time traveled into the future and he go stuck there for a little over 30 years and since he time traveled at 13 when he came back he was stuck in a 13 year old's body so his conscious is 58 he's just stuck in a 13 year old's body so therefor he is basically 58 and 13 which also means he's going through puberty twice" I explained "why'd I even ask?" Facemaker said.

"I'm such an idiot" Wheels exclaimed "President Neil Anami spell Neil Anami backwards and you have 'I'm an alien'" Wheel said.
________________________________________

WORD COUNT: 889