03- 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄

MIND'S POV
"Woah" Noodles says as Wheels grabs the Ipad "you're saying they'll come through there" Noodles continue "she's right, all these drawings suddenly make perfect sense...Ojo can see the future" Wheels says.

"Let me get this straight some new girl shows up with absolutely zero powers and suddenly we're gonna do what she says?" Wildcard asked "seems like she's got a point" A Capella says.

"Just a moment ago you agreed we weren't safe here" I say "we're safer in here than running outside with her playing 'captain'" Wildcard says as I roll my eyes "I just wanna get out of here, if anybody wants to join me you're free to follow" Missy says giving Ojo back her Ipad "I'm with her" I agreed.

"Fine" Wildcard says getting up "we're getting out of here but only because I say so, got that?" Wildcard continues standing in the middle across from Missy and I rolled my eyes again "what's the plan? Granada says this place is on full lockdown there be guards everywhere" Wheels says "yeah Missy what's the plan" Wildcard says.

"Well, I figure this is kind of making an omelet, you always start by" Missy says walking to the door "breaking some eggs" Noodles says stretching his neck next to Missy.
________________________________________

Me and Face Maker open the door and peek out the door looking for guards when we found three talking to each other and the guards turn around and stare at us.

"Hey is that updog?" Face Maker asks "what's updog?" one of the guards asks "not much just living our best life over here" I said "not like we're totally up to no good or anything" Me and Face Maker say at the same time as Face Maker makes a mischievous face and walk back inside.

All three guards come in as one of them closes the door we all stand behind Missy "so don't ask us how we know this but aliens are about to attack and we're no longer safe here" Missy says "this place is a fortress nothing's getting in and I'm afraid no one's getting out either, those are the rules" one of the guard says "oof then we're definitely getting out of here and so we're gonna need your access card like now" Missy says.

One of the guards chuckles and says "and uh do you think we'll just hand these to you?" "No, but it would've made this a whole lot easier, Cushions" Missy says as Wildcard, Face Maker and Noodles place three cushions in front of the guards.

"What are these for?" one of the guards ask "tell him Guppy" Missy says "to protect your butts when you hit the ground" Guppy says.

"Why don't you get back in line" the guard says as Guppy grabs his arm and flips him "oh no" the guard says as Guppy flips another guard "she's got shark strength!" The guard says as Guppy kicks the guard and the guard lands on the chair that's hanging from the ceiling.

"Have a nice nap" Guppy says another guard comes runs up to Guppy when Noodles wraps his arm around the guard.

Noodles let's go making the guard twist in the air, Noddles grabs the access card and giving it to Missy as he takes the other guard's access card.

"Aliens are really about to attack so we'll have to leave your expert care until you and Miss. Granada know what we know" Missy says as one of the guard presses the Emergency button an alarm starts to go off as metal cell bars block the doorway.

"This was a bad idea" Fast Forward says "Wheels next time this happens don't let the guard reach the alarm, Noodles you'll take off his jacket and cuff them, Mind you'll take the card when they are cuffed" Missy says I nod.

"What next time you kids aren't-" the guard gets cut off when we heard rumbling coming from the vent, the vent stops and tentacles the guard screams.

"I told you your plan wouldn't work" Wildcard says as the tentacles wrap around him.

"No!" Me and Missy say "Rewind send us back" Missy says as Rewind rewinds time "so we will have to leave your expert care until you and Miss. Granada know what we know" Missy says as Wheels runs over the guard's leg stopping the guard from hitting the button, Noddles cuffs the first guard then takes the second guard's jacket and cuffs him then he cuffs the one passed out and I take the card and gives it to Missy "come on lets go" Missy says as we jump over the guard.

"Single file line like a fire drill, we'll be questioned less" Wheels says, Wildcard runs to Missy as tentacles come from the vent "beginner's luck" Wildcard says "come on we don't have all day!" I shout from outside the door, Missy and Wildcard close the door.

"Noodles stretch make yourself tall' Missy say, Noodles puts on the jacket and makes himself taller "greetings fellow grown ups" Noodles says in a deep voice "hey!, hold on one second, Hey!" a woman says going to the door and gasps pressing the button.

Noodles changes back to him normal self leaving the jacket on Missy runs into to someone making the person fall "I- I'm so sorry" Missy shouts turns out it was Ms. Granada, Noodles takes of the jacket throwing it on the floor we run to the door when we stop and see cells blocking the door.

"We're in trouble" Guppy says, we start running back when guards block our way "that was our only exit" Missy says "not our only one" Wildcard says pointing to the hatch on the ceiling "are you insane?" I asked "how are we supposed to get up there" Fast Forward says "A Capella, you can make furniture float can you do the same with people?" Missy asked "to go up high I have to sing very LOW" A Capella sing very low making the guards float and making stairs out of guards.

"Cimb as fast as you can" Wildcard says climbing we all climb up as Noodles gets Wheels "Mind open up the hatch" Wildcard says, once I opened the hatch we all get through the hatch "don't let them follow us" I said to A Capella.

"Adios" she sings normally making the guards fall, we all run up to the tram "Mind the access card" Wildcard says as I swipe the card, the tram opens and we all go inside and take a seat "we did it" Fast forward says.

"Yeah we did it" Missy says "but the tram will only take us just outside of the force field then they'll catch us for sure, Look! They're already mobilizing" Wheels said pointing to the guards.

"Brace yourselves" Missy says I grabbed the same pole as Wildcard since I was standing and our hands touch I quickly move it away "you too Guppy" I say.

Guppy grabs on the pole aggressively "A Capella make us fly" Wildcard said A Capella stands up and sings very low and the tram moves I fall into the seat next to Wildcard, light began to appear from A Capella's eyes and we start floating we all cheer until A Capella does an x and drive motion with her hands.

"She can't steer, Mind can you?" Missy said I shake my head no "if she uses to much of her power or uses it on something heavy she passes out or her powers would stop working" Wildcard says we all stare at him in shock that he actually cares "what?" he says.

"We'll crash into that building" Missy says pointing to the building "we need to change directions" Wheels says "I'm on it" Noodles said creating a knot with is arm smashing a window grabbing a pole and grabs on to another pole outside spinning the tram around almost hitting the building.
________________________________________

WORD COUNT: 1331