BOOM!!!

RAPH'S P.O.V

I looked as Karai ran off, I wanted to go after her but looking at the state Dad was in...I knew I couldn't. I can only hope Karai knows what she's doing. I put Splinter on my shoulders and tried my best to carry him out of here with all of my strength.

I look at the huge doors in front of us and turn to the angry crowd. "Hey, everyone!!" I shouted and they all looked at me. "Help me open these doors so we can get the hell out of here!!"

They screamed and ran to the doors, bursting them open. I watched as they all ran through and then looked back. "...Be safe, sis."

I said softly to myself before running through the doors with Splinter still unconscious on my shoulders.

KARAI'S P.O.V

I was climbing until I finally reached the boulder. I look down at the edge to see that it will hit exactly at the machine. I was just about to start pushing when-

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" RatKing said behind me. I looked at him. "It's over RatKing! Your Kingdom is destroyed!"

"Do you know what that machine is?" He suddenly said and I grew a bit interested. "That machine is not a machine...it's a giant bomb filled with mutation."

My eyes widened, I was not expecting that. I looked back at the huge bomb with a nervous look on my face. "If you drop that boulder, it will not be the only thing that blows up, the entire mountain will blow up with you in it!"

I looked at him and something caught my eye. I noticed a dark purple necklace around his neck and I immediately recognized it. The necklace of lost souls. Shinigami told me about it. Whoever puts on the necklace a lost soul will take procession and finish their unfinished business. Once the soul stops taking procession they go back to where they came from, along with the soul they processed. Shinigami told me her clan destroyed them all because they were too dangerous but it looks like they missed one.

I looked at the boulder then back at him. My plan was to always blow up that thing but not the whole damn mountain. What other choice did I have, though?

"I'm willing to take that risk!"

RatKing seemed angry. "You will risk your own life just for a rat and turtle?!" I growled then smirked. "You know, RatKing...I'm kinda hungry...I think I need a snake."

He flinched when my eyes turned serpent and watched in absolute fear as I transformed. I hissed at him, making him think that I was about to attack him then I hit the boulder hard with my strong tail and it fell.

"NO!!" RatKing screamed in horror as I slithered away as fast as I could. The boulder landed on the bomb and it immediately exploded along with RatKing.

I slithered and whipped my eyes around, trying to find a way to escape as everything was falling around me. My eyes caught sunlight and I saw a small opening. I went faster and big rocks were falling in front of me but I manage to dodge them and just before another was about to block the opening, I slithered through.

...

RAPH'S P.O.V

All the mutant rats and I ran to the forest. We were all still running with heavy breaths when we suddenly heard a big explosion. We looked to see the whole mountain falling apart. I put Splinter down and went a bit closer.

"..Karai.." I whispered in grief but then something was moving in the bushes.

I grabbed my sais, ready to defend myself when a giant while snake popped out. I screamed but then growled as Karai turned back to her human form. 

"Don't scare me like that!!" I scolded but she only smirked. "Sorry, little brother. I forgot how much of a scaredy-cat you are." She teased.

I would be mad if I wasn't relieved that she was alive. I hugged her and she returned it. When we released each other she chuckled. "Were you crying?"

"No!" I defended. "Some of Splinter's fur got in my eye when I was carrying him down the mountain!"

Right when I said that both our eyes widened when we remembered we had to get Splinter medical help. We both ran to him and looked him over. He looked dead. Karai checked his pulse and sighed in relief.

"He has a pulse but it's weak! We won't be able to get him back to New York in time so Donnie can help him!"

I took a minute to think when I remembered something. "The Utrom has a hospital, we can take him there!" Karai raised a brow at me. "How will we get him there?"

I put Splinter's arm over my shoulder. "Donnie left one of those portal things in the farmhouse when we were staying here! Come on, we have to hurry!"

Karai nodded, then grabbed Splinter's other arm and we both went as fast as we could, hoping that we were not going to lose our father again.