Part 1

Please read the following description:

*This is a fanfiction. it has nothing to do with real life personalities. The characters are only for entertainment purposes.

*I hope u all know Alpha-omega concepts. Here is modern world, Fated mates are not so real, only trueboold alphas specially pack leaders can choose their mate whoever they want and others have nothing to say in it.

*Mate attraction or heat I dont believe in it so deal with it. Humans know about the werewolves and they keep up with them as humans are less in number so they are also part of some pack.

* there will be slightly mature content.

                                                                      Senior Jungkook

                                                                       Juniore Taehyung.

                                                                       Whipped Jungkook

      This is my first ever work. please be considered and give me review. forgive the wrong grammars and spelling.

                                                               Prologue

There is going on the birthday party of the sexiest trueblood Alpha ,future leader of Dawn pack, Jeon Jungkook. Every body even humans have dolled up whather girls or boys , just in the hope to be noticed by the alpha . What if they become lucky and the alpha choose them as his mate.But little did they know the alpha is already whipped for someone and he is in other way in the world choose none but him.

and here our taehyungie has come just for sake of his grade as it is neccesary to attend the party as outdoor activies,why u will know soon, but little did he know his life is going to change from then.