Chapter 10: The Beast's Rage

Izumi had Kota tied to her back as they ran away from the crazed Villain.  Once they got to the camp, they saw a few of the other students of U.A.  They saw Mina, Kaminari, Sato, Kirishima, Monoma, Suki and Katsumi.  With these students were an unconscious Aizawa and Mandalay.

"Yagi!  Over here quick!"  Mina shouted.

"Are you alright?"  Suki asked Izumi.

"We're fine, but we've been chased down by a villain with a muscle quirk."  Izumi said.

Before anyone could speak, a dark warp seemed to open from behind Izumi.  They all took a stance, and prepared to fight.  Izuku then walked out from the warp, and bowed.

"It's you."  Izumi said.

"The one and only, young Yagi."  Izuku said.

"Who are you?"  Sato asked.

"My name is Dr. Villainous.  But you can just call me Villainous."  Izuku introduced himself.

"So that clearly says your a villain."  Mina said.

"Your very perspective Mina Ashido."  Izuku said, slightly creeping her out that he knew her name.

"How does he know out names?"  Kirishima whispered.

"Well, Ejiro Kirishima, when you have an entire sports festival that is watched by the whole world, it's hard to forget who you are.  Now, let me tell you why I'm here."  Izuku said.

"I lead the World Liberator group called The Crimson Fighters.  Our goal is to destroy heroes and villains, and lead under one name as one united world.  I am here to stop a rogue member from killing this child."  Izuku said.

"So, even though your the leader of a Liberating Villain Group, you want to save the nephew of a top hero?"  Sato asked.

"Of course, I see him playing a vital part in my Liberation Army, so I need him alive and well."  Izuku said.

"You want me in your Liberator group?"  Kota asked.

"Of course.  Let me ask you something before he gets here, young Kota.  What do you think would've happened if people were free to use their quirks against bad people freely?"  Izuku asked.

"I . . . don't know."  Kota said.

"Your mommy and daddy wouldn't of had to put their lives down to protect the civilians.  Your family could still be happy and alive if it weren't for the laws of quirks."  Izuku said.

"Hey now, those rules have done nothing but help people."  Izumi said.

"I'm sure they have.  They've helped a lot of people, and prevented so many deaths of innocent people who were stripped of the rights to use something they are born with.  Kota, do you really want to lose more people?"  Izuku asked Kota.

"Listen here, you better-"  Katsumi said before being cut off.

"Hush.  This isn't your question to answer.  Now, Kota, do you?  Because if you don't, you can come with me, and I'll help you."  Izuku said.

"I-I'm not sure.  I don't want anyone to be hurt, but I don't know if I trust you.  Your a villain."  Kota said.

"Very well.  I'll deal with Muscular, and I'll ask you again."  Izuku said as he turned around and placed his hand out in front of him.

"What are you doing Villain?"  Kaminari asked.

"Waiting."  Izuku said.

"Waiting for what?"  Suki asked.