Chapter 15: The Confrontation

(This is the start of the good original stuff, you know, the good stuff😳*SNIFFFFFF*)

"So you think All Might will be there?"  Mizuki asked, as she finished bonding the newest and greatest invention to Izuku.

"Of course he'll be there.  He'll do everything in his power to save his reputation, even if that means wasting his quirk, which mean's I need that blood before he does so.  Toga had better be ready.  Are they in yet?"  Izuku asked, as he flinched after being pinched.

"Almost . . . done!"  She said as she finished bonding the invention.

"Good.  These Shirodonites should strengthen my defense.  And this drug I have here should enhance my quirks, if needed."  Izuku said.

"What if he get's the drop on you?"  Mizuki asked.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't.  Besides, in the chance that does happen, you'll be watching at a safe distance, ready to take him out."  Izuku said, causing Mizuki to pump her fist in the air with excitement.

-Elsewhere-

"Now we wait for them to read the warrant, and when they do, we're in."  The detective said.

All the heroes that were present in the meeting were there, including Inko and All Might, in his small form.

"I thought you said you would help."  Aizawa said.

"I will help."  All Might said.

"Then why are you not in your costume?"  Aizawa asked.

"Because, my first priority is to my son.  He needs saving just as much as the little girl.  As everyone else goes for her, I'll go for Izuku, and we'll save both of them."  All Might said with a determined smile.

"We'll save Eri, you'll kill yourself failing at saving Izuku."  Aizawa said as he walked away, shocking All Might.

"Thanks for the encouragement."  All Might said as he prepared for the raid.

After a few moments of waiting, and then being attacked by multiple small members, and one giant member, the raid began.  As the heroes made their way through the Shie Hassaikai's base of operations, Izuku warped to the back of the building, as he awaited to make his grand entrance, and finally begin his great plans.

"Dad, what do you want me to do?"  Izumi asked.

"For now, I want you to stick to the original mission is saving the young girl, but when it comes down to it, I need you to assist me and your mother in bringing back Izuku.  Do you understand?"  All Might asked.

"You got it."  Izumi said, as she chased after Lemillion, who was phasing through the walls to catch up to Chisaki.

"All Might, the top priority is to Eri.  We will talk with Izuku after her."  Aizawa said.

"Aizawa, I only have about 15 minutes to use my power, until I need to take a day break.  I need to spend those moments stopping the next All For One, and bringing my son back."  All Might said.

After some chasing, Lemillion had finally caught up with Chisaki, Chronostasis, and Eri, and confronted them.

"Excuse me there Gentlemen, but we need to talk."  Lemillion said, breathing heavily from overusing his quirk.

"You should not have been able to get here that quick."  Overhaul said, turning around.

"I took a short cut.  Give me Eri."  Lemillion said.