Chapter 7: The Attack on the U.S.J

That night, Kyoka introduced me to her family.  They were very nice people, and treated me very well.  I got along with the father, since he's what I used to act as, a quirkless person.  I have great respect for quirkless people, and I feel that he would go a long way with my future league.  That's right.  When the time comes, I'll be in control of the League of Villains, ruling next to my master, All For One.  Once we got settled in, Kyoka began to explain to her parents who I am, and what I do.  At first, they were skeptical, but they began to be eased after some more explaining.  She then showed them the money I gave her, which shocked them.  Now knowing that he was legit, they decided to hear the plan.

"So.  Your daughter here has a very useful quirk.  So useful, in fact, that I want to employ her to my team.  She would be classified as a villain, but that is only temporary.  She will be helping me and my friends build a better future for everyone, where no one has to suffer like you have.  She will be heavily guarded, and it will only be revealed that she has been working with us when it is absolutely necessary.  She will continue to go to U.A, and help two other members of our team gather information on the pro's.  I can't disclose all the details at the moment, but that is the gist of it.  What do you think?"  Izuku asked.

"Well, I'm not sure.  Honey, what do you think?"  Mika asked her husband.

"I don't really know what to make of this.  You want our daughter to join your villain team, to help make the world a better place?  How do you hope to accomplish that?"  Kyotoku asked.

"Tell me, how were you treated when people found out you were quirkless?"  Izuku asked.

Hearing that shocked the three of them, Kyotoku more than the others.

"How do you know this?"  He asked.

"I have my ways.  Now, please answer the question."  Izuku said.

"Well.  It wasn't easy.  Growing up, I didn't have many friends.  I was treated badly, and was made to feel useless."  He confessed.

"Now, imagine, nobody would have to deal with that anymore.  People would be treated equally, and quirks wouldn't be what decided the fate of others."  Izuku said as he reached his hand in front of him.

His arm began to let off the aura, that showed that his quirk was activated.  Kyotoku felt a sudden surge of power.  He didn't know what it was, but knew it was this kids quirk.

---

Quirk:  Radio Waves

Info:  This quirk sends out strong radio waves in front of the user.  The user can choose how much power is sent out.  When used with other quirks, it enhances the range of the quirk.

---

"There.  I gave you a new quirk."  Izuku said.

"W-What!?"  Kyotoku shouted.

When he shouted, his voice was enhanced, and a red beam was sent from his mouth.

"It's a Voice quirk like Present Mic's.  Try not to over use it, it could damage your voice."  Izuku said.

"H-How, did you do that?"  Kyoka asked.

"I thought you would have found out.  It's my quirk.  It's called, All For One.  It allows me to steal, use, combine and give quirks.  It's very powerful, and even more powerful when I combine 2 or more quirks."  Izuku said.

"You plan on making everyone equal.  I understand now.  Kyoka, sweety.  The choice is yours.  What do you want to do.  Whatever you choose, we will support you."  Kyotoku said.