Ch 6. Epilogue

Li Shen and Gen Rou were living happily here while on the other side the battlefield became a nightmare for others.

Li Shen was declared dead while everyone thought Gen Rou ran away, in pain of losing his lover, while escaping from the enemy soldiers.

The empire was in chaos. The enemy evaded in the capital, they pushed the princes back and back, now there is nothing that the empire can be proud of.

The empire crumbled. The whole imperial family was taken as hostage while the other families crumbled to dust.

A year later, Li Shen and Gen Rou heard all the condition of the fallen empire when they were traveling the down town.

Mei Rou and Sui Rou were married off to families from the another nation, as a concubine, so that at least their chastity and proud could be saved. While Sen Rou was taken as captive by the enemies.

The fourth prince lose his head during the battle while Li Lian was brutally tortured. The happy ending was just for the villain not for the protagonist or the heroine. Well afterall it's "Happy Ending for the Villain" system.

Years after years, Li Shen and Gen Rou lived happily. They had few ups and downs but still they were happy till the end.

After 25 years, Gen Rou still looks like he is in his late twenties while Li Shen have a few wrinkles. They have adopted a child who is 21 yrs now.

Due to the battle 25 yrs ago, Li Shen was injured heavily that time thus his life became short. He was lying on the bed as breathed heavily.

"You really are leaving me early??" Gen Rou said "I will be going with you then."

"Heh, I really wish I have more time to spend with you." Li Shen said a bit shaky.

"Don't worry in next life I will find you and we will have much more time then." Gen Rou said with a smile.

"Yeah I will find you. I really love you.... Gen." Li Shen said with a bright smile as he closed his eyes and soon the face became neutral.

"I love you too....... You could have hear my answer though." Gen Rou said as tear pricked on his eyes. He took a heavy dose of poison and laid near Li Shen, embracing him tightly for the last time.

[System 003 activating. Host should I take the soul?]

"Yeah, extract the soul." The host said with a bitter smile as he touched Gen Rou face lightly. "I have recarnated so many times but still can't get used of dying my love infront of me."

[Congratulation on passing 1017th world. The soul percent collected so far is 33.4%.]

"Okay so what's next." The host said.

[Transmigrating to next world. Would the host like to proceed?]

"Proceed!"

[Transferring host to the new world.....]

A/n : And that's for the other story.