Ch 2. Do you pity me? - Yes, I do pity you very much

Gen Rou was confused, the people who he have helped and the people who he called family were never there to help him then why a mere stranger was helping him.

After few moment of walking, "We are out of the town? So fast?" Gen Rou asked, still in doubt.

"Yeah, we made out of the town. Now let me take you to your home."

"How do you know me?" Gen Rou asked as his gaze were directly on Li Shen's eye, even though he can't see.

"Come on, who don't know the youngest son of Rou family in capital?" Li Shen's voice was of a notorious adult who likes to joke and being playboy.

"If you know, then why helped me?" After getting no answer Gen Rou shouted loud "Were you pitying me!!!!!???"

"Yes I was pitying you very much. That is why I helped you." Li Shen said seriously, the joyous sound was nowhere to be found.

"I don't need your pity. I don't need anyone's pity. I can do everything myself." Gen Rou said angrily.

Li Shen was calm like a warm day "Okay, then I think you can go to your house by your own. You don't need my help."

Gen Rou then didn't heard any sound after that. He walked a few hours then stumbled on a big root. He didn't know where he was walking to, he know it's night by now because he can feel the chilly air.

He was hungry, he don't know the way. "What should I do? I am hungry, it's cold out here. I want to go home." Gen Rou said as his eyes became a bit teary.

"Now you need my help?"

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" Gen Rou got startled after the sudden voice coming behind him. "You.. why are you here?" He knows whose voice was it. He felt a bit relief inwardly.

"I already said, I am here not because I pity your blindness but because I pity you. When you need help you can ask for it you know, no one is perfect in this world and everyone needs help from the other." Li Shen said as he sat near Gen Rou.

"I don't need your lecture you know?? You can go wherever you want, just go away from me." Gen said as he turned his face here and there.

"You really are stubborn. Okay." Li Shen said as he stood up "In this Deep forest don't know which beast is lurking around, no food, no idea where to go. It's ok, it's not my problem. Best luck finding your way."

Gen Rou quickly grabbed Li Shen robe "Wait, are you really leaving me here??"

"Didn't you said that I should leave??"

"Yes but...." Gen Rou face quickly became red.

"Just say what's in your mind." Shen whispered near Gen ear, which became crimson colour.

"Please stay with me." Gen Rou said but quickly scoffed that how ambiguous the sentence sounds.

Seeing this, the older one chuckled and took the smaller one in princess style.

"What.... What are you doing??"

"Taking you to a good shelter."

With that both were nowhere to be seen. After few minutes, both got in a cave.

"Where are we?" Gen asked as he tried to hear any sound outside.

"We are safe here..... Take your clothes off, they got dirty. I am leaving the clothes here, we are inside a cave so no need to be on alert for now." Li Shen said as he took out few clothes.

"Where are you going??" The smaller guy asked innocently, in fear that other might leave him.

"No need to worry, I am going to hunt something for us so that we need not to be hungry" Li Shen said as if on cue he can hear the growl of the other ones hungry belly.