Ch 1. Put the vile on

[Transmigration continue to ancient world time.] The System alerted.

"Ughhh, can't it be fast?? I am dying to meet him. Sigh, in last world because of our family we both got in an accident, I want to hug him." The host said with a pout.

[Transmigration completed. This is an ancient world, where wars and kings are common. Do you want to transfer the story in you?]

"Yes please do." Host said as he flopped on the whiteness, he was in..... Nothingness.

[It's story about 'The Hideous Villain'. In this story the Rou family is Traders. Gen Rou, was used by his sister's and was a stepping stone for his brother to become the heir. Gen Rou was in love with Li Lian of Li family, who serves His Highness as General. Gen Rou is a very talented individual, he planned out how to make Li Lian a great general also he planned out every war's way out for Lian.

Lian always say that how much he loves Gen Rou but at the end Lian married to Mei Rou and proved Gen Rou as a traitor. Li Lian never loved him because Gen Rou had a large scar on his left face and he couldn't see too.

He was beheaded in front of everyone. He was cursed for being a traitor by all the same people who he had helped. He understood, that he should have been more selfish.

At the end he said
"I will die today still with a smile on my face.
You didn't love me yet you said so, many times.
In next life, if possible you will have to love me more than enough.
But that time I'll trample upon it and go on.
Hahahaha!!!"]

"Aha, nice story. But cliché. Ok so what is my role??"

[Your role here is to be Li Shen, another heir of Li family but was poisoned by Li Lian at 18 and thus died without knowing about the villain. This time you have to make Gen Rou happy till he dies.]

"Ok, huff. So transfer me, quickly."

[Roles displayed, Do you want to know the roles??]

"Yes, it is important."

[ All the characters has been displayed:

Rou Family: Traders
1. Gen Rou - 14, Villain, with scar on left face, son of a third rank concubine.
2. Mei Rou - 15, Heroine, White Lotus, green tea bitch, Lady of official wife.
3. Sui Rou - 16, Lacky, does all work for Mei, Lady of Second wife.
4. Sen Rou - 18, Heir of Rou Family, son of official wife.

Li family : Generals
1. Patriarch Li - 46, one of the Eight Generals.
2. Li Lian - 17, Hero, only son of patriarch Li.
3. Li Shen - 17, Cannon Fodder, in line of being Heir, poisoned by Li Lian before turning 18, son of Patriarch Li's brother.

End of main character list]

"Soooo, HE is in here too??" Host asked.

The system wants to roll his eyes, his host asks him every time when he enters new world after the 1000th one, this is his 1017th world.

[Ofcourse, your soulmate is here too.]

" Okay, let's dig in this world."

[Transferring, the host to the new world.
System 003 "Happy Ending for the Villain" signing off.]

Groaning and feeling somewhat drowsy Li Shen woke up to a fine environment. Like those same bedrooms in ancient Chinese, it has been hundreds or more lives since he have been in this kind of world.

His throat is a bit dry, so he took the water beside his bedside. The water in the glass looks like purple in colour and half full. "I guess I took it last night and died. But no worries I am back and........ I'm going to do nothing" He mumbled as he gave a dark smile.