Ch 5. Telling the truth

It was confirm that within this same year a war is coming. And anyone can also see the war between five princes to grab the throne.

The Emperor wants to have a peaceful inner court atleast, so he announced that in the upcoming all 5 princes will be given equal soldiers and the one who will win against the neighbour kingdom will be the next Emperor.

Thus the preparations for the upcoming war started. Gen Rou, who have started a small business after his engagement, also went near the border side for some business matters. Well to be said truthfully he just wants to see Li Shen after this two months thus have made his mind to settle near somewhere.

Li Shen got the letter that his fiance have came to near by residence so he quickly galloped his horse and went to his lover.

"Why are you here??" Li Shen asked, though he is happy that Gen Rou came yet he is tensed that in the war time something might happen to his lover.

"I.. I haven't met you for long time so I thought it would be right if I settle here for the business purpose... And ... And I would have time to see you." Gen Rou said in a low voice and at the last he was beat red to admit such a confession.

"Hah. Sigh. It's alright but you should promise me that if any problem is to come during the war, you will immediately leave from here." Li Shen said as he hugged Gen Rou tightly.

"Huh?? But where??" Gen Rou asked as he closed his eyes, taking in the warmth given to him.

"See there?" Li Shen asked as he pointed toward the mountain "I have brought a land there away from civilisation. And there is a very huge field that have already been sown with all kinds of vegetables and herbs. You can go there right?"

"Then what about you?" Gen Rou asked in panic.

"I will be always there for you. Wait for me there." Li Shen said lovingly then brushing off the mask kissed Gen Rou to a complete mess.

After a long make out session both let each other go. They went to take bath together naked.

"Aghh!! I wanted you" Li Shen groaned as he saw his lover naked. Gen Rou heard it and blushed.

After few minutes, both were on each other's faces as Li Shen lowered the hip of his lover to his hard on. Both moaned at the sensation. Gen Rou bit his lips so that not to make too much noise and thus both became one again.

After that another two months went on where there was every day drill and training, as for Li Shen he would always go to meet or sleep over with his lover.

............

Finally the war arrived, this war is unlike any other wars. It was hell.

As per the prince's command everyone one from Li Shen side charged forward. Li Shen know every moves for the battlefield, afterall he have gotten this type of war in many worlds.

Slashing through the crowds that keeps coming, showered in blood, Li Shen's face and body was painted with the red blood. Like a God of war, he fought through.

This kept on for three months, during the day the battles were done cruelly while at night the treatment for the injured were done.

And this time there was an ambush in their own Barrack, in the food granary. The whole food granary was covered in fire, they tried to make the situation in control but all in vain and thus just 40% was revived.

After 15 days, the whole barrack was having food shortage. The army asked help from the nearby villages but it was also in vain.

And shortly after 2 days the army got a news that side by neighbour countries also combined their power and became this Empire's enemies. Everything seems like doomed.