Ch 4. I will always be with you.

After 2 hours and 45 minutes everyone put their preys at the submission table, the largest prey is the boar hunted by the second prince. General Li hunted two deers. There were many other animals like snakes or rabbits or birds and many others.

"Guess your cousin won't be coming soon enough." Second prince tried to taunt Li Lian.

"Whatever my cousin does, your highness second prince have nothing to do with that." Li Lian said.

"I was just saying, no need to be so cruel, eh??" Second prince said.

"The hunting competition ends he.." the announcer was telling everyone loudly but was cut off as he saw Li Shen comming with a bear hanging at the back of the horse.

Everyone were shocked to see what Li Shen have hunted. "What does he wants so urgently that he got such a huge prey?" Everyone thought.

"The hunting competition now ends here!!!!" The announcer announced.

After few minutes emperor saw and was impressed as he said "Er Chen is very pleased to see that this time hunting competition was full of vitality. Who hunted the bear? We want to meet him and as this is the biggest prey, the first prize goes to him. Now who is the young man??"

Li Shen came out of the crowd and said while bowing "This lowly servant greet the sun of the kingdom and the son of the heaven, your highness Emperor. It was this lowly servant who have hunted this bear."

Emperor smiled at the greeting, no one have ever greeted him like this but he like it. "Introduce yourself, young man."

"This lowly servant name is Li Shen, from Li family. Currently servicing for military under general Quan, vice - captain of 3rd platoon." Li Shen said still bowing his head.

"Stand" and with that Li Shen stood up "What do you want as your reward?"

During this time many ask to give position or money or other things. Anything can be rewarded if the winner ask the emperor.

"This lowly servant wants to marry in the Rou family." Li Shen said cupping his hands infront, to show the respect.

Rou family was taken aback, they thought either Mei or Sui might be this young man's lover. Mei was already in love with fourth prince as per the plot, well in real life as well. While Sui was okay with it, she already know that both the house have already formed marriage contract.

Li Shen was a young and promising man so Sui don't have problem with either Li Shen or Li Lian. She was well a bit overconfident.

"We have already heard about the marriage contract between both the families, then why do you propose here as a reward??" The emperor asked.

"The person who this lowly servant wants to marry is impossible for the families to agree." Li Shen said as his eyes still on the ground.

"With US here, no one shall interrupt your marriage. We will prepare a decree for your marriage too. Tell US who is that person." Emperor said.

"The person that this lowly servant wants to marry is the fourth son of Rou Family, Gen Rou." Li Shen said.

It was not uncommon for male to marry a male wife but everyone thought "Marry with that monster?"

"Who is Gen Rou?" Emperor inquired.

"Greeting to his highness, the Emperor. This lowly servant is named Gen Rou" Gen Rou said after a servant brought him near Li shen because Gen Rou was blind for everyone.

Emperor saw that both of them are quite a match, just that he have heard rumours about Gen Rou. "Are you both willing for the marriage?"

"Yes your highness, the Emperor" Both of them said together then bowed.