Memories? What are those? // Part 8

I've been in UA for a few months.
It's.. weird, to keep it at an understatement.
There were different courses. I was apparently in a hero course class. Heroes.. Anyways, I ended up getting to know my classmates better, and befriended Ojiro, Uraraka, Iida and somehow Todoroki..
I've learnt to control my villain-like quirk better, and I had learnt to use the part when I can inject diseases into my opponents by a bite. I chose to only use Guillain-Barre, which paralyzes an entire body.

Overtime, I ended up feeling more.. safe.
Eventually, I started remembering. I remembered what life was like before I was.. taken and experimented on. I was a bright child, to say the least. I had killed a cat, and my mother.. what was her name? I didn't know. I had a friend. His appearance was never clear when i tried to think, but he seemed to have blonde hair, and I always.. followed him..

"-iya! Midoriya!"
I snapped into concentration and bowed my head down, staring at Aizawa.
"Yes sir?"
"Concentrate. What's the answer to the question?"
"Er.."
What was the question? I felt my brain get fuzzy. What did it say?
"What is the question?"
"Can't you read?"
I stared in confusion, a headache forming.
"Urm.."
Random words began to spill from my mouth, trying to form the sentence.
"Three.. seven.. nine."
I blinked, noticing a strange stare from Aizawa.
"Midoriya, you've gotten more paler, and what's with your eyes?"
"..What?"
"Midoriya?"
"Sir, if you would excuse me.."
"Midoriya what's happening."
I stood up from my desk, Aizawa standing as his hair lifted. I could feel my hunger fade.
This had only happened once, and I could barely think. The next thing that would happen is my brain would go numb, and I would merely faint.
An aftermath of lack of blood. I had been straining how much I would eat. I'd only done this when I was playing with Eri and didn't wish to exactly.. bite her.
A scarf was wrapped around myself at the moment my knees buckled and I fell onto the ground, unconscious.

When I was down this time, however..
I saw it. A clear memory. It must've been a memory. I was in a forest. I was.. running? My feet wouldn't stop. It felt like I was running forever. In front of me was that blond haired kid. A butterfly net was hung over his shoulder. Weird.. he looked like somebody in my current class. Katsuki Bakugo. I never dared to go near him..
The vision shifted. What? Now I was in some kind of.. park. In front of me was him once again, but I could see his face. It was..
The same as Bakugo's.

I gasped awake. I reached out for the blood bag next to me and took it. Calm. If I wasn't calm, no doubt I would take out my anger by hunting down somebody..
"Midoriya."
"Midoriya!"
"Izuku!"
"Midoriya! Thank goodness you are awake."
I looked at the people who had spoken. Todoroki. Iida. Uraraka and Ojiro. The only people I dare spent time with.
"Oh.. hello."
I blinked, before looking at the bed. It looked familiar.
A more upsetting memory settled into my mind. Looked like the bed I had been strapped to days over nights when Overhaul placed that new drug into me.

"Bakugo. Bakugo."
I looked up, remembering what I saw. They looked confused, yet Iida got up and, sooner or later, came back with a pissed off Katsuki.
He stared at me, before rolling his eyes.
"What do you want nerd?"
"You know me, don't you?"
There was silence. He stared at me carefully.
"..Yes.."
"Knew it. I saw you in a vision- no, a memory."
"You remember me?"
"I do."
I leaped out of the bed, before walking over to him. He looked.. relieved, yet tried to hide it with a huff.
"What do you need now Deku?"
"Deku? Is that what you called me? Did I call you anything?"
"You called me Kacchan. It was dumb."
"Okay 'Kacchan'."
I leaned forward, before sinking my teeth into his neck, hiding this fact from the others in the room. His sweet blood was nice, yet I withdrew, making sure not to damage him too far.
"Thank you."
I then turned and simply left. He clamped his palm around his neck.

I knew who I was.